British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,587

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I saw the comedian Michael McIntyre walking around in North London today. He was wearing a long black coat, a pair of spectacles and carrying a big envelope.

Oh and he drives a pretty flash looking Mercedes.

Did he laugh at any of his own jokes?

Quote: zooo @ November 11 2008, 6:22 PM GMT

I find him kind of funny, but annoying and somehow repellent at the same time. It's an odd mixture of feelings. At first I really disliked him though, so I've mellowed a bit.

Quote: zooo @ November 11 2008, 6:22 PM GMT

:)

(I actually like him too.)

I feel really guilty if I laugh at a joke of his, because I really don't want to like him!

He is funny, I don't know what it is about him that makes me want to slap him too though. Maybe it is that giggling baby face of his, I don't know.

Quote: zooo @ November 11 2008, 6:10 PM GMT

Hehee!!

I like that she put up the video herself. Not one of her friends taking the piss.

Ezzackly what I was going to say!

She does look as though she's never going to walk again at one point. It looked like it may have smarted a little.

Quote: Ben @ November 11 2008, 4:32 PM GMT

I've just been studying a book of optical illusions and my heads gone all funny.

Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Scrunch your eyes up closed tight. Put your head down on the desk so you've got no light coming into your 'vision'. Wait a minute or two.

Don't press your eyes though! The pressure on your eyeballs gets registered by the receptors as "light" and so it'll mean you see all weird colours and get even more mixed up.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 11 2008, 6:25 PM GMT

I find him kind of funny, but annoying and somehow repellent at the same time. It's an odd mixture of feelings. At first I really disliked him though, so I've mellowed a bit.

Agree.

I'm baking brownies, and my wrist is killing me. [/wimp]

I'm settling in at work for a very dull Wednesday. Wednesdays are always very, VERY dull at work. Ho hum.

Come and be the kitchen skivvy instead!