British Comedy Guide

Brand, Ross and Sachs Page 45

It's like a massacre!

Ace.

With extra blood and that?

As long as it just belongs to Sluts.

Good. Let the lot resign and then install BSG folk to run Radio 2.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7718451.stm

I read that Sachs had approved the broadcast.

Manipulative old bugger wanting a little bit more fame.

Oh my god. So Sachs said it was in general, fine?

So when he heard it, even MORE full of filth, he wasn't so disgusted that he vowed to have them fired/killed, he just said 'fine, if you tone it down a bit'.

Jesus Christ.

Oh yeah, and that Baillie twat is apparently going to be one of the 'celebs' in The Jungle this year.

F**king fantastic...

It is mentalist.

(Is Big Bob going to be in the jungle? Or is this just a rumour?)

Who is Big Bob?

Regular audience member from Al Murray's Happy Hour, who has become somewhat of a minor celebrity on the programme. The Guv has been petitioning to get him into the jungle this year. :D

Quote: zooo @ November 10 2008, 10:04 AM GMT

Oh my god. So Sachs said it was in general, fine?

So when he heard it, even MORE full of filth, he wasn't so disgusted that he vowed to have them fired/killed, he just said 'fine, if you tone it down a bit'.

Jesus Christ.

Oh yeah, and that Baillie twat is apparently going to be one of the 'celebs' in The Jungle this year.

F**king fantastic...

The BBC said they got his permission ages ago.

The thing is it was a Daily Mail journalist who kicked up a stink some time after the broadcast.

It's a moral panic and I think we can all agree on just how ugly that is.

I'd like to know if Sachs knew Brand was humping Georgina before the phone call.

I bet he did.

Quote: sootyj @ November 10 2008, 10:10 AM GMT

I'd like to know if Sachs knew Brand was humping Georgina before the phone call.

I bet he did.

What, right before???

During?

I'm just dreading to think what could have been more offensive and personal than what was actually broadcast! Why can't Brand just shut the f**k up about it and let the story die? Jesus.

Baillie has so far got a few Tabloid interviews and a slice of a shitty Channel 5 documentary.

I think the public genuinely dislike her.

I doubt she'll even get to do Celeb air.

Quote: Aaron @ November 10 2008, 10:24 AM GMT

I'm just dreading to think what could have been more offensive and personal than what was actually broadcast! Why can't Brand just shut the f**k up about it and let the story die? Jesus.

Because he was in the right and lost a valuable contract over this.

Windup phone calls with a follow up request for permission to broadcast have been done by comics for years.