British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,574

And it'll have the biggest turn out yet, as I'll have to avoid it. ;)

I will bring cookies too just in case Shoepie is reading this.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 9 2008, 3:32 PM GMT

I cannot go Putters. I have other commitments. But don't worry, I swear on Santas sack I will make at least one of these scary meets in the new year. I promise you all. Hug

Not sure how many of these things I can afford Rubes, still, if you really can't make it it can't be helped. :(

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 9 2008, 3:51 PM GMT

Not sure how many of these things I can afford Rubes, still, if you really can't make it it can't be helped. :(

Don't be such a tight arse Nil ;)
Cost me a f**king fortune as well but you know I don't mind paying to meet my chums...and Aaron ;)

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 9 2008, 3:51 PM GMT

Tell you what, only attend the next one if I go, okay? :) If not, stay home and chat online instead!

I know what you mean about money too. I reckon I'm looking at April before I am sorted.

That's the deal. Me and Putters will meet in the new tax year! Laughing out loud

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 9 2008, 3:32 PM GMT

I cannot go Putters. I have other commitments. But don't worry, I swear on Santas sack I will make at least one of these scary meets in the new year. I promise you all. Hug

Have just realise this is now in writing and can be used like a contract. Damn.

Quote: Gavin @ November 9 2008, 3:53 PM GMT

Cost me a f**king fortune as well but you know I don't mind paying to meet my chums...and Aaron ;)

I am hurt, hurt I tells ya.

Quote: Aaron @ November 9 2008, 4:05 PM GMT

I am hurt, hurt I tells ya.

This is the worlds smallest violin playing just for you pal ;)

*weeps gently as he listens to its soulful lament*

Quote: Gavin @ November 9 2008, 3:53 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 9 2008, 4:00 PM GMT

That's the deal. Me and Putters will meet in the new tax year! Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

Winterlight, I now christen thee ... BEN!

On a point of order, Aaron. I once created a thread called "Winterlight's in the pub."

Do you now have to change the title?

No.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ November 9 2008, 11:17 PM GMT

On a point of order, Aaron. I once created a thread called "Winterlight's in the pub."

I remember that!

GOOD MORNING!

Is it? IS IT REALLY?!

Quote: Aaron @ November 10 2008, 9:47 AM GMT

Is it? IS IT REALLY?!

No. It is cold; I am frozen like an ice cube. Angry