British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,573

Quote: Finck @ November 9 2008, 11:39 AM GMT

Reads up on HM3. Errr.

I liked it. Apart from the boat stuff. Not enough Gemma Arterton, too. :)

We're playing against the German equivalent to Fulham. Frankfurt. Could go horribly wrong. Might just not. :) Now that Volzy's transferred to Ipswich I'm very much fine with Fulham being trampled into the mud. :)

Ha!

:) Yeah, she's fine.

What time does yours start? *crosses fingers for Finck* Hahaha Agreed. Come On!!!

boo.

It's a bit quiet around these parts today. Everyone must be at it. We already know about Finck & Graham (so busy doing sexings they can't even find time to post), and Nil and Julia (ditto)... I see that sooty and Bussell are online too. Must be something kinky going on there. Pretty niche.

And Gavin and Ruby, rawr.

Quote: Gavin @ November 9 2008, 12:38 PM GMT

boo.

Hi Gav, how's it going?

Quote: Aaron @ November 9 2008, 2:53 PM GMT

And Gavin and Ruby, rawr.

Awful Grammer.

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 9 2008, 3:03 PM GMT

Hi Gav, how's it going?

OK Ta mate I went to bed last night and feel like shite today lol! hows all with you matey? I see your going to the meet up.

Quote: Gavin @ November 9 2008, 3:05 PM GMT

Awful Grammer.

Awful spelling AND awful grammar. :P

Quote: Aaron @ November 9 2008, 3:06 PM GMT

Awful spelling AND awful grammar. :P

There is a phrase that come to mind....Can't remeber it now ends with "off" though.

Quote: Gavin @ November 9 2008, 3:05 PM GMT

OK Ta mate I went to bed last night and feel like shite today lol! hows all with you matey? I see your going to the meet up.

Ha! Tell me about it, I got about four and a half hours last night. Yep, I'm hoping you, Graham & Ruby will turn up too. Hopefully it'll be a laugh. :)

Quote: Gavin @ November 9 2008, 3:07 PM GMT

There is a phrase that come to mind....Can't remeber it now ends with "off" though.

"Spellchecker is off" ;)

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 9 2008, 3:09 PM GMT

Ha! Tell me about it, I got about four and a half hours last night. Yep, I'm hoping you, Graham & Ruby will turn up too. Hopefully it'll be a laugh. :)

"Spellchecker is off" ;)

It does have CK in it :P

My laptop is really sick atm and if power cable gets dislodged it zaps me and the laptop goes off. I have lost a good couple hours of work coz of it getting quite old now lol

Quote: Gavin @ November 9 2008, 3:07 PM GMT

"Come here big boy and toss me off"?

I'm hoping you, Graham & Ruby will turn up too.

Alas, Graham has announced his intention to attend. Gavin will only come if Ruby does. Which is unlikely.

Tee hee.

Quote: Aaron @ November 9 2008, 3:11 PM GMT

"Come here big boy and toss me off"?

Unimpressed I don't play the pink piccolo like you, we've had this discussion before.

Quote: Gavin @ November 9 2008, 3:11 PM GMT

It does have CK in it :P

My laptop is really sick atm and if power cable gets dislodged it zaps me and the laptop goes off. I have lost a good couple hours of work coz of it getting quite old now lol

:D

Smash it with your fist! That's technical speak. Geek

But you know you're tempted. *licks lips seductively*

Are you not going to the do, Gav?? But you have to!

I cannot go Putters. I have other commitments. But don't worry, I swear on Santas sack I will make at least one of these scary meets in the new year. I promise you all. Hug