British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,553

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 4 2008, 11:06 PM GMT

An attractive female will only blunt our undoubted pulling appeal Ellie.

Awww but... but... I want to come!

Quote: EllieJP @ November 4 2008, 11:08 PM GMT

Disguise yourself as a dude. Imagine what Aaron would wear....no....uhhh imagine what NIl would wear and do

Ben would insist on unpleasantness; he may look like peaches and cream, but he's basically, I've now discovered, a pervert.

Laughing out loud

Go Ben!! *punches air* o/

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 4 2008, 11:14 PM GMT

Go Ben!! *punches air* o/

Me and The Bussell, have seen sides/parts of him tonight, that will no doubt give us nightmares from now on. That's all I'm saying.

Hahahahaha

But now is the perfect time to tell us.
He's not back home yet...

Quote: zooo @ November 4 2008, 11:26 PM GMT

But now is the perfect time to tell us.
He's not back home yet...

We have been sworn to secrecy . . . plus the very thought of it makes me retch a little. Bussell was quite in to it though.

Ooh, drunk people. They might take up my bet.

Quote: Badge @ November 4 2008, 7:46 PM GMT

I'm not going to predict anything about the US election other than the man who wakes up as president tomorrow morning won't last beyond 2009 in the job. And I am willing to bet any BSG-er serious cash on that. Any takers?

Fiver, anyone?

(Aaron, you are still invited even though you are very wise ;) )

Morning! Wave

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 4 2008, 11:13 PM GMT

Ben would insist on unpleasantness; he may look like peaches and cream, but he's basically, I've now discovered, a pervert.

I can only put my behaviour down to drinking beer throughout the day and eating nothing but a solitary cookie.

Well, anyway.. the boys pulling power is hopefully not self-directed.. what with all those MySpace office dollies.. gee.. I imagine Bussell, Stott and Ricketts out on the town to be like Brand, Fielding & "some other funny guy that can pull bint" ???

I'm sure they must be really...

Surely..

;)

Pleased

I'll see what I can do.

:| I wish I hadn't read through all the posts in this board since I logged out last night.