British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,545

Quote: Winterlight @ November 3 2008, 11:24 PM GMT

My dad has a restored GWR bench in the front room. From the 1930s I expect.

That is actually very very cool.

Good morning! Wave

*sips tea*

Good moaning.

Morning! Wave

*doesn't. yet*

Glorious Morning... I love Morning Glory!

hehehehehe

Tee hee.

Dirty whore.

Quote: Finck @ November 3 2008, 11:25 PM GMT

(And I would have found it equally sad if it had been McCains grandma. But she probably died in the late 1700s.)

I don't know about his grandmother, but McCain's mother is almost 97 and still actively campaigning for her son. She's a fiery old lady.

Quote: DaButt @ November 4 2008, 11:10 AM GMT

I don't know about his grandmother, but McCain's mother is almost 97 and still actively campaigning for her son. She's a fiery old lady.

I know. She's great. :)

Oh, and good morning, everyone. :)

I am extremely tired of this election now. There must be something interesting going on in this country. Perhaps Gordon Brown has died.

Quote: Aaron @ November 4 2008, 1:04 PM GMT

I am extremely tired of this election now.

Amen, brother. I'll be flying to Florida in a few hours and I don't intend to turn on the radio or watch any television. With any luck I won't even know who won until I wake up at my parents' house tomorrow morning.

I am extremely tired of this election now. There must be something interesting going on in this country. Perhaps Gordon Brown has died.

How would you tell?

Quote: sootyj @ November 4 2008, 2:36 PM GMT

How would you tell?

Laughing out loud Very good point!

Aaron, you should really have a look at German politics at the moment. It's hilarious.

Quote: sootyj @ November 4 2008, 2:36 PM GMT

How would you tell?

Laughing out loud