British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,541

Who would you rather do though, Dale or Julian?

Quote: Aaron @ November 2 2008, 1:28 PM GMT

BIGGER?! Blimey. That's quite scary.

They just purchased Slicehost and another company last week. Cloud computing is the buzzword of the day and data center capacity is going to grow exponentially. An ever-increasing percentage of the nation's electricity is being consumed by data centers. That's why you're starting to see tests of higher operating temperatures, etc. Google is even talking about using floating data centers that generate electricity from wave motion and use seawater to cool the servers.

Quote: zooo @ November 2 2008, 1:35 PM GMT

Who would you rather do though, Dale or Julian?

Dale. He's not as slezy and bug eyed as Clary.

It's not RTD it's me Alan.

Um...

So what, Alan Carr is first on your list?

Quote: zooo @ November 2 2008, 1:37 PM GMT

Um...

So what, Alan Carr is first on your list?

Alan Carr is a good guy I wish my gay friend was like him, it would help make me look more accepting but no he's a normo.

Carr has gotta be up there in the running for king of Queens though

But would you still choose Dale over him, hmm?

Quote: zooo @ November 2 2008, 1:41 PM GMT

But would you still choose Dale over him, hmm?

Over Carr?

No Carr over Winton

Winton Over Clary.

It's a moot point because it's physically impossible for us to sleep together anyway.

moot.

Don't you have a penis?

Quote: zooo @ November 2 2008, 1:43 PM GMT

moot.

Don't you have a penis?

I do but so do they, and if lego has taught me anything about sex it's that two pointy pieces can't go together to build a train.

Quote: Gavin @ November 2 2008, 1:46 PM GMT

I do but so do they, and if lego has taught me anything about sex it's that two pointy pieces can't go together to build a train.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Oh bless. He hasn't discovered the bit round the back yet.

Quote: zooo @ November 2 2008, 1:30 PM GMT

I want a CD of him talking to get me to sleep at night. He's so lovely and relaxing.

YES! Exxxactly!!

Quote: DaButt @ November 2 2008, 1:36 PM GMT

They just purchased Slicehost and another company last week.

Hadn't heard about that. Have been long out of the hosting loop. But I think some of the cloud is going to be hype - I have real reservations as to whether normal users will take to much of it, or at least how quickly.

Quote: Gavin @ November 2 2008, 1:39 PM GMT

Carr has gotta be up there in the running for king of Queens though

Not even close.

Quote: Gavin @ November 2 2008, 1:46 PM GMT

Quote: zooo @ November 2 2008, 1:55 PM GMT

Oh bless. He hasn't discovered the bit round the back yet.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ November 2 2008, 2:40 PM GMT

I think some of the cloud is going to be hype - I have real reservations as to whether normal users will take to much of it, or at least how quickly.

I think businesses will be the first to make the leap. But software companies will probably have to force it upon home users.

Ok, off to the airshow. The Blue Angels will be missing one jet because its pilot was involved in an "inappropriate" relationship. The Navy isn't saying much else, but they did make a point of saying that it was a relationship between a man and a woman.
Errr

Did they state the species'?

Quote: Aaron @ November 2 2008, 2:46 PM GMT

Did they state the species'?

I'm fairly certain it was a member of the human race. Most likely an enlisted member of the crew and/or an affair with a married woman.