British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 480

Never Mind the Buzzcocks. I like James Corden, but Germaine Greer is annoying me immensely.

Me too.

Just watched South Park :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 30 2008, 10:12 PM BST

Germaine Greer is annoying me immensely.

It'd be an acheivement if she didn't.

Paul its £52 on Aamazon.co.uk for the full set . Never watched Enterprise its either that or the original series next. Voyager was great what are you on about Mattew!

You really do need to work on your spelling and grammar. It's not acceptable. Please give me the name of your school and your headmaster. We must arrange some extra tutoring for you or something.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 30 2008, 9:58 PM BST

I've not watched enough Star Trek lately. It means having to stay downstairs where the Sky TV is.

I liked up to Generations. Everything else was more of a soap opera than a legit sci fi.
Although I liked Babylon 5, Farscape and Firefly so who am I kidding.

Also I just watched the first episode of the new season opener of 30 Rock. It was really funny stuff. the new Office had be bust'en a gut.

Quote: Eat_My_Shirts @ October 31 2008, 5:04 AM BST

You really do need to work on your spelling and grammar. It's not acceptable. Please give me the name of your school and your headmaster. We must arrange some extra tutoring for you or something.

:D

Quote: Curt @ October 31 2008, 5:15 AM BST

Also I just watched the first episode of the new season opener of 30 Rock.

:O NEW SEASON!! :O

*heads ... elsewhere*

Quote: Eat_My_Shirts @ October 31 2008, 5:04 AM BST

Laughing out loud!

Noel Edmonds dressed as the devil on Deal Or No Deal. Brill.

It quite suits him!

Want to be an Egghead... although did it used to be called something else?

Used to be called just Eggheads.

That's much better.

Now The Paul O'Grady Show. Why does everything have to be all 'spooked' up? 'Tis stupid.

Quote: Aaron @ October 31 2008, 6:02 PM BST

Now The Paul O'Grady Show. Why does everything have to be all 'spooked' up? 'Tis stupid.

It's a stupid holiday now I don't get money and sweets.

I'm going out tonight and everyones asking me what I'm going as...

I look a bit indy so I'm the lead singer of Air traffic - Scary!