British Comedy Guide

Brand, Ross and Sachs Page 21

Quote: Aaron @ October 29 2008, 11:58 PM BST

Whoever told you that is possibly the biggest retard in the history of media and TV analysis.

I may be exaggerating a little.

Laughing out loud My mum!! Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Chickenoriental @ October 30 2008, 12:00 AM BST

Laughing out loud My mum!! Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Y'know, I actually knew you were going to say that. :D

(Err, not that I'm solidifying the implication that your mum is a retard. I'm sure she's lovely.)

Quote: Aaron @ October 30 2008, 12:01 AM BST

Y'know, I actually knew you were going to say that. :D

(Err, not that I'm solidifying the implication that your mum is a retard. I'm sure she's lovely.)

I'm obviously going to say she is... but she did come out with that comment! She doesn't like either of them anyway! She Likes Peter Kay & Jimmy Carr
Cool

Aww! Poor mum!

No one really gives a crap I think. It won't affect his viewing figures (unless they go up for this week only) and in a month no one will remember this happened.

It's not on this week! It's been replaced by the not so amazing film 'speed'

Oh yeah! See, I forgot already.
Next week's then.

I'm predicting a guest in the shape of Russell in a couple of weeks. :)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 29 2008, 7:42 PM BST

If hearing about this stuff gets you so wound up you feel the need to lodge a complaint then I maintain that they need help.

That's what we need here, a good sensible, considered response.

Quote: Aaron @ October 30 2008, 12:01 AM BST

Of course, when I say she's lovely, I'm not implying that I shagged her. I'm not Russell Brand.

;)

Call For Aaron to be sacked by the BSG..

Quote: Chickenoriental @ October 30 2008, 12:03 AM BST

She Likes Peter Kay

Oh, well, maybe... ;)

I wonder how many weeks Jonathan's show will be off the air.

Ooo, Speed!

Thanks for the summary Griff.

Quote: Richard Wells @ October 30 2008, 12:09 AM BST

Yeah, and what are they going to broadcast in its place if its off air for week? As mentioned above, they've bunged in a repeat of the film Speed this week... but that and other such films are not going to get the same ratings as Ross does.

Oh well, I'm going to stop talking about this now as I don't think it's worth much time. I'm dreading tomorrow - it'll no doubt be pushing all the interesting stuff out the papers to make way for this.

One thing is for sure: they'll be a shipment of celebratory champagne arriving at C4's HQ tomorrow morning. This is going to do wonders for Ponderland's ratings tomorrow.

Quote: Richard Wells @ October 30 2008, 12:09 AM BST

We should have a BSG sweep. Assuming you mean Friday Night with JR I'll go for it returning on 14th November.

Quote: Badge @ October 30 2008, 12:21 AM BST

We should have a BSG sweep. Assuming you mean Friday Night with JR I'll go for it returning on 14th November.

You lose. ;) That's Children In Need. Let's go for 21st.