British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,525

Oh, fair enough then.

Quote: zooo @ October 28 2008, 2:35 PM BST

They've apologised.
Gawd, what a load of fuss over not much.

Yeah, get over it; just a lot of wind being blown about now. I find it a bit absurd how there are always calls for people to be sacked, no matter what the supposed offence. It was a joke in very, very poor taste; that's all. Worse things happen at sea. Fish get f**ked, for instance. I imagine.

Not like Russell Brand to be an unfunny c**t, is it?

I know you are but what is he?

Or, um... it takes one to know one!

... Whoever smelt it dealt it?

I'm done.

Quote: zooo @ October 28 2008, 2:35 PM BST

They've apologised.
Gawd, what a load of fuss over not much.

Sort of. But they are like a couple of badly behaved children that the BBC endlessly indulges. They both need a good slap (and, in Brand's case, a visit to the barbers for a short back and sides).

Quote: zooo @ October 28 2008, 4:10 PM BST

I'm done.

You bloody well will be love. Fnarr Fnarr! Now please stop disagreeing with my perfectly reasonable if slightly spiteful remarks across the threads.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ October 28 2008, 4:16 PM BST

You bloody well will be love. Fnarr Fnarr! Now please stop disagreeing with my perfectly reasonable if slightly spiteful remarks across the threads.

Haha! Okay. I'll give you a rest. For now...

Quote: chipolata @ October 28 2008, 4:15 PM BST

Sort of. But they are like a couple of badly behaved children that the BBC endlessly indulges. They both need a good slap (and, in Brand's case, a visit to the barbers for a short back and sides).

They could give them a slapped wrist or something. Not pay them for that week's show. Or donate their wages to a charity of Andrew Sach's choice.
Homeless Barcelonian waiters or summink.

Quote: zooo @ October 28 2008, 4:42 PM BST

They could give them a slapped wrist or something. Not pay them for that week's show. Or donate their wages to a charity of Andrew Sach's choice.
Homeless Barcelonian waiters or summink.

You know full well there's more to Andrew Sach's than JUST Fawlty Towers. There's... and... some help here?

Did you know that Andrew Sach's granddaughter is part of a drance troupé called 'Satanic Sluts'?

She's quite hot, I know that.

Quote: chipolata @ October 28 2008, 4:56 PM BST

You can say that again!

Quote: Winterlight @ October 28 2008, 4:57 PM BST

You can say that again!

Quote: Winterlight @ October 28 2008, 4:56 PM BST

Did you know that Andrew Sach's granddaughter is part of a drance troupé called 'Satanic Sluts'?

Hmmm.
Just as I suspected!
I'm sure she's flipping 'heartbroken' and not just squeezing all the publicity out of this she can...

etc.

Quote: zooo @ October 28 2008, 5:01 PM BST

Hmmm.
Just as I suspected!
I'm sure she's flipping 'heartbroken' and not just squeezing all the publicity out of this she can...

etc.

I haven't heard any comments from her yet, just Grandadad Sachs. Has she spoken on the subject?

I think she says she hasn't slept with him.

Anyway, zooo, regardless of what her troupé is called, why would that mean Andrew Sachs is fair game?