British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,496

Or casually brushing against the cover, sending it slamming onto his fingers. Oops Whistling nnocently

Or punching him in the face. Listen to your heart.

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 24 2008, 12:01 PM BST

Or casually brushing against the cover, sending it slamming onto his fingers. Oops Whistling nnocently

I didn't want to get too near him. I don't want him to think that he succeeded with his blatant attempt to impress me.

Okay, maybe crushing all his fingers would have taken care of that. But then I'd have had to call an ambulance and all that shit...

Hmmmm, you need some some of Sweeny Todd-like piano stool. Dump 'em straight out into the gutter.

Quote: Finck @ October 24 2008, 12:09 PM BST

But then I'd have had to call an ambulance and all that shit...

:D

Hello all! I'm currently baking. :)

Dinner!!

Quote: Finck @ October 24 2008, 11:33 AM BST

A friend of me just came over to bring me my mobile. He's never been to my flat before so I showed him around. When he looked into the study, he saw the piano, said "Ooooo, a piano!", sat down and randomly played Rachmaninoff for half an hour.

That's rude in so many ways.

Laughing out loud!

I need to think about what I say more before I say it. I just screamed that "I sat on the knob as I went down".

The cat in the last picture looks like my dear late cat Garfield. He was the only cat in our street, but all the dogs were afraid of him. I miss him. Teary

Hug Finck

He was fatter than the cat in the pic, though.

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 24 2008, 2:08 PM BST

Hug Finck

:)

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 24 2008, 1:54 PM BST

How many cats do you reckon they went through to get that picture?

That was the ninth take for one lucky cat.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 24 2008, 12:46 PM BST

I need to think about what I say more before I say it. I just screamed that "I sat on the knob as I went down".

Laughing out loud

I should go and edit ian_w's signature.