British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,495

How's the masterplan going? :)

Good morning y'all.

I had a weird dream last night. Most random too. I dreamt that Princess Pancake phoned me up. Can't remember the convo, just remember seeing her name and picture came up, which is weird cos my phone doesn't have the colour screen on front cover. I'm not sure I've even spoken to her much on here.

Wasn't a wet dream, which is a shame.

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 24 2008, 10:06 AM BST

How's the masterplan going? :)

Oh, it's all drawn up. Now I'm giving it a few days to start on its own. If that doesn't work, well, then *I* will have to do something. *shudder*

Good morning, Leevil!

Quote: Leevil @ October 24 2008, 10:20 AM BST

Laughing out loud

Quote: Finck @ October 24 2008, 10:22 AM BST

Oh, it's all drawn up. Now I'm giving it a few days to start on its own. If that doesn't work, well, then *I* will have to do something. *shudder*

Is intrigued..

Quote: Leevil @ October 24 2008, 10:20 AM BST

I had a weird dream last night. Most random too. I dreamt that Princess Pancake phoned me up. Can't remember the convo, just remember seeing her name and picture came up, which is weird cos my phone doesn't have the colour screen on front cover. I'm not sure I've even spoken to her much on here.

*makes notes*

Laughing out loud

Huh?

A friend of me just came over to bring me my mobile. He's never been to my flat before so I showed him around. When he looked into the study, he saw the piano, said "Ooooo, a piano!", sat down and randomly played Rachmaninoff for half an hour.

That's rude in so many ways.

Laughing out loud

And also sort of brilliant. Laughing out loud

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 24 2008, 11:38 AM BST

Laughing out loud

Yeah, you're laughing. You didn't have to politely sit through it. That was so Jane Austen. He definitely is an accomplished young gentleman. I wonder whether he can embroider as well...

Laughing out loud

Yeah, the phrase you were looking for is "Oo, hangon a minute, I'll be right back..."

But in German, obviously.

And you don't return for at least 10 minutes.

Quote: Finck @ October 24 2008, 11:33 AM BST

A friend of me just came over to bring me my mobile. He's never been to my flat before so I showed him around. When he looked into the study, he saw the piano, said "Ooooo, a piano!", sat down and randomly played Rachmaninoff for half an hour.

That's rude in so many ways.

I hate it when that happens.

Quote: Aaron @ October 24 2008, 11:51 AM BST

Yeah, the phrase you were looking for is "Oo, hangon a minute, I'll be right back..."

But in German, obviously.

And you don't return for at least 10 minutes.

'F**k off!' might have done the trick.

Alas, I'm too polite.