British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,478

My dad just said something that made Katie and I sit in uncomfortable laughter for the last half hour...:|

What did he saaaay?

Kates isn't very well and so was shaking, but she kept trying to pass it off as her being cold. My dad came home, and we'd been bickering about it, so she asked my dad "Are you cold?", to which my dad answered "No, just pleased to see you." :|

Laughing out loud

:D :D

My Dad once said 'There's an 11 year old lad on Countdown and no-one can touch him'
Eh?

Laughing out loud That one's funny, and not at all personally embarrassing!

That's hilarious, Scats!!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ October 21 2008, 5:03 PM BST

I woke up with it and went straight to doctors. It's totally mong. All red and weepy. Got eye bath stuff and eye drops.

Yarrrrrrh!

Did someone spunk in it?

Even when said by my 44 year old dad to my 17 year old best friend!?

That's what makes it hilarious!!

I have a new e-mail client that is less Mac and more working. It's brilliant. I'm happy now.

If people wear turbans for religulous reasons, do they still legally have to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle?

Quote: zooo @ October 21 2008, 5:56 PM BST

If people wear turbans for religulous reasons, do they still legally have to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle?

I'd assume so.

Quote: zooo @ October 21 2008, 5:56 PM BST

No, they are immune I believe.

But howwwwww.
They'd have to take the turban off and that takes ages. And some people have miles of hair going on under there.

They tie it up!