British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 469

Ermmm. I think I watched three episodes. Other things to watch include Red Dwarf, The Office, and Snuff Box. Oh, and the rest of DangerMouse. And Count Duckula when I get some more of it.

Starting tonight.

Ooh, that sounds like a fun night!

Count Duckula! :D
Happy times.

Ducky poos!!! :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 21 2008, 4:33 PM BST

Ducky poos!!! :D

I think you'll find that should be Ducky-boos!!!

Really??! I always used to say Ducky Poos!!!

Hmmm *searches internet*

I'LL GET IT!

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 21 2008, 4:54 PM BST

Really??! I always used to say Ducky Poos!!!

Hmmm *searches internet*

I used to think that as well, but I once read a comic strip of Duckula, and it had Nanny saying "Ducky-boos!!" Whatever, I was never a massive fan of the show anyway.

Quote: catskillz @ October 21 2008, 5:06 PM BST

I used to think that as well, but I once read a comic strip of Duckula, and it had Nanny saying "Ducky-boos!!" Whatever, I was never a massive fan of the show anyway.

Oooh get her!!! ;) I'm sure it was 'poos' in the Series. :) I'd imagine they changed it in comic form. Have 'Poo' stuck on the page probably wasn't wanted.

*sniggers*

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ October 21 2008, 5:04 PM BST

I'LL GET IT!

*CRASH* Open the door first Rubes!!

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 21 2008, 5:28 PM BST

Oooh get her!!! ;) I'm sure it was 'poos' in the Series. :) I'd imagine they changed it in comic form. Have 'Poo' stuck on the page probably wasn't wanted.

*sniggers*

I feel sad for keeping this going, but, I clicked on your link to IMDB.com, went down the page, clicked on "miscellaneous", then clicked on the "80s cartoons" website link at the top of the page, and they had a quote of Nanny saying "Ducky-boos". Maybe we should ask Aaron to tell us what she says, if he's watching the DVD tonight. Christ! I need to get out more!

Quote: catskillz @ October 21 2008, 5:41 PM BST

I feel sad for keeping this going, but, I clicked on your link to IMDB.com, went down the page, clicked on "miscellaneous", then clicked on the "80s cartoons" website link at the top of the page, and they had a quote of Nanny saying "Ducky-boos". Maybe we should ask Aaron to tell us what she says, if he's watching the DVD tonight. Christ! I need to get out more!

Laughing out loud

From IMDB;

Memorable quotes for
"Count Duckula" (1988)

[repeated line]
Nanny: Ooh! Now how did that happen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[repeated line]
Nanny: I'll get it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[door bell rings]
[sound of door breaking]
Count Duckula: Igor, order another door.

[first lines]
Narrator: Castle Duckula. Home for many centuries to a terrible dynasty of vicious vampire ducks. The counts of Duckula! Legend has it that these foul beings can be destroyed by a stake through the heart, or exposure to sunlight. This does *not* suffice, however, for they may be brought back to life, by means of a secret rite, that can be performed once a century when the moon is in the eighth house of Aquarius.
Igor: [performing ritual] ... bat wing blood.
Narrator: The latest reincarnation did not run according to plan.

[repeated line]
Nanny: Cooie! Duckie-poos!

Narrator: [closing line of every episode] Good night out there, whatever you are.

Narrator: [opening lines] Castle Duckula. Home for many centuries to a terrible dynasty of vicious vampire ducks. The counts of Duckula! Legend has it that these foul beings can be destroyed by a stake through the heart, or exposure to sunlight. This does *not* suffice, however, for they may be brought back to life, by means of a secret rite, that can be performed once a century when the moon is in the eighth house of Aquarius.
Igor: [performing ritual] ... blood.
Narrator: The latest reincarnation did not run according to plan.

[repeated line]
Von Goosewing: Duckula, you fiend!

I have some on DVD, if you wanna know that much I'll post it later. :) I'm sticking with 'Duck-poos' though. :)

Edit; http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ksBO-ekT-rE&feature=related

Wow, you are indeed correct. Thanks for ruining my childhood memories. ;) *tips hat*

HAHA!!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!!

Laughing out loud Later Duck-poos!!!

I was watching Danger Mouse today, good times!

The Family. Someone really needs to smack Emily. She is so selfish and rude!