British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,444

Encarta. Blimey. How terribly old school.

Quote: Aaron @ October 15 2008, 5:58 PM BST

Encarta. Blimey. How terribly old school.

Cool Cool Before the internet there was ENCARTA

Laughing out loud

(That's going on my Facebook quotes.)

Yikes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7671138.stm

Poor guy has Asperger's and a whole load of other stuff, resulting in a mental age of 10. What the hell would a suitable sentence be? :(

Quote: Aaron @ October 15 2008, 6:17 PM BST

Poor guy has Asperger's and a whole load of other stuff, resulting in a mental age of 10. What the hell would a suitable sentence be? :(

Slow inserion of pins into the nervous system until the body dies from pain. Take a good couple of days.

Well, he's dangerous, so put him anywhere which keeps him away from me.

Quote: zooo @ October 15 2008, 6:22 PM BST

Well, he's dangerous, so put him anywhere which keeps him away from me.

How about in a coffin and sink it to the bottom of the ocean but put enough air for 10 hours if he can get out then he can be free.

Encarta!

I used to love watching the mpeg's in that! And there was an audio snippet of 'Changes' by Bowie in there somewhere!

Great days!

I used to like watching them too.

Quote: Winterlight @ October 15 2008, 6:24 PM BST

Encarta!

I used to love watching the mpeg's in that! And there was an audio snippet of 'Changes' by Bowie in there somewhere!

Great days!

Encarta definition of Rap:

Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - The Message

Used to listen to it loads in IT.

Quote: Gavin @ October 15 2008, 6:24 PM BST

How about in a coffin and sink it to the bottom of the ocean but put enough air for 10 hours if he can get out then he can be free.

Well, that's going a tad far.

Quote: zooo @ October 15 2008, 6:27 PM BST

Well, that's going a tad far.

You think?

I was just thinking what would David Blane do.

Haha!

(He's a dick. Just when will that man die?)

Quote: Aaron @ October 15 2008, 6:28 PM BST

(He's a dick. Just when will that man die?)

Teary Teary Alright I'll go to Chortle.

Aim for the eye on his hand. It's his Achilles heel.

Quote: Aaron @ October 15 2008, 6:17 PM BST

Laughing out loud

(That's going on my Facebook quotes.)

Yikes.

My flatmates friend was he neighbour and so were some of my other flatmates collegues. They all thought he was really strange but totally harmless. He is fairly well known to a lot of people and the fact is most people here agree that he really didn't understand what he was doing. I'm not saying what he did was justifed. There were mothers and children in the cafe and some serious harm could have taken place but the main villians are the men who singled out a mentally handicapped person to do evil they were even too chicken to carry out themselves.