British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,443

Yes, well, maybe I'm so okay that I didn't feel the need to say it. *sticks tongue out*

Oh! >_< I'd forgotten why I was annoyed...

Because you sneezed and your womb fell out?

Haha! I have sneezed a lot today...No, because my tutor didn't believe I wrote my own personal statement. >_<

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 15 2008, 5:37 PM BST

Haha! I have sneezed a lot today...No, because my tutor didn't believe I wrote my own personal statement. >_<

Is that the one you downloaded from wiki?

It's the one I've spent hours and hours slaving over!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 15 2008, 5:40 PM BST

It's the one I've spent hours and hours slaving over!

Encarta?

Quote: Seefacts @ October 15 2008, 4:30 PM BST

I got back from my piano lesson this morning.

Nobody? No? Ok then.

Quote: Gavin @ October 15 2008, 5:41 PM BST

Encarta?

That my tutor thinks I'd plagiarise proves that she doesn't really know me well enough to write my reference, either!

Quote: Leevil @ October 15 2008, 5:42 PM BST

Nobody? No? Ok then.

What's wrong with that?!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 15 2008, 5:43 PM BST

That my tutor thinks I'd plagiarise proves that she doesn't really know me well enough to write my reference, either!

Reference for what?

Uni!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 15 2008, 5:46 PM BST

Uni!

Oh. No one reads references any way, everyone just skim reads then onto the next one etc etc

Quote: Seefacts @ October 15 2008, 5:44 PM BST

What's wrong with that?!

Nothing in itself, quite cool actually. But there must be some comedy value in it, especially if you pictured an old fashioned piano lesson, which a strict old piano master and you dressed as a school boy, getting caned across the knuckles for playing badly.

Quote: Leevil @ October 15 2008, 5:51 PM BST

Nothing in itself, quite cool actually. But there must be some comedy value in it, especially if you pictured an old fashioned piano lesson, which a strict old piano master and you dressed as a school boy, getting caned across the knuckles for playing badly.

Lee you been watching your mrs' dvd's again?