British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,334

Almost entirely identical to football really.

All a load of shit.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 10 2008, 12:54 PM BST

I'm not jumping. Amazingly enough, that's pretty much the general view to women's rugby. Pleased

Actually, it's some of the best fun and fitness I can do. Plus got great mates...and get to release a lot of anger through smashing.

:D

I was only joking . . . More or less. You yourself are the striking picture of femininity, but I have seen a few female rugby players who look like they could benchpress a car.

It's one of my worst nightmares seeing a lady running at me who looks as big as my sofa. Normally they're the easiest to get over though, once you get past the upholstry.

Quote: Gavin @ October 10 2008, 12:54 PM BST

Ye I suppose but...

Well better then football. Bunch of over paid, foul mouth, spitting, nancy boys who could qualify as oylimpic divers.

The top flight game, yeah, but not the lower leagues.

And it's not as bad as rubgy fans make out. Rugby fans are the most high-and-mighty f**kers in the whole world. They go on about rugby being a gents game, yet people have their eyes gouged and fights break out all the time - it's just hard to tell because the whole sport is an undignified mess of gay men rolling around in the mud.

Quote: Aaron @ October 10 2008, 12:54 PM BST

Almost entirely identical to football really.

All a load of shit.

Sighs . . .

Yes, Aaron, whatever you say.

Did you used to skive PE every week?

Quote: EllieJP @ October 10 2008, 12:58 PM BST

It's one of my worst nightmares seeing a lady running at me who looks as big as my sofa. Normally they're the easiest to get over though, once you get past the upholstry.

Crack them in the nose thats what it there for, like the human emergency stop button.

Quote: Seefacts @ October 10 2008, 12:59 PM BST

Sighs . . .

Yes, Aaron, whatever you say.

Did you used to skive PE every week?

He had his period.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 10 2008, 12:58 PM BST

It's one of my worst nightmares seeing a lady running at me who looks as big as my sofa.

Really? Sounds quite sexy and exciting.

And it's not as bad as rubgy fans make out. Rugby fans are the most high-and-mighty f**kers in the whole world. They go on about rugby being a gents game, yet people have their eyes gouged and fights break out all the time - it's just hard to tell because the whole sport is an undignified mess of gay men rolling around in the mud.

Not rugby league, though. That's a proper man's game.

Quote: Gavin @ October 10 2008, 12:59 PM BST

Crack them in the nose thats what it there for, like the human emergency stop button.

Huh? I must be the nicest rugby player ever. I never go for the face.

Quote: Seefacts @ October 10 2008, 1:00 PM BST

Really? Sounds quite sexy and exciting.

You have issues...

I was a pro at bunking off PE. Might explain why I was a very fat teenager. That and chips.

Ellie - when you play rugger, do you find all the female player's cars are immaculately parallel parked? And that they all successfully manage to program their video recorders so they don't miss their favourite show?

LOL! It totally is though, at least there is a scrap or two in a rugby match football the fans are more aggressive then the players.

I watch both and do enjoy them but fustrasting viewing sometimes.

Hockey is a great sport, blood blades and Ice. What more do you want?

Quote: Graham Bandage @ October 10 2008, 1:00 PM BST

Not rugby league, though. That's a proper man's game.

What, grabbing each other in tight shorts? Yeah, manly!

Quote: EllieJP @ October 10 2008, 1:01 PM BST

Huh? I must be the nicest rugby player ever. I never go for the face.

Aw. I deduct from that that I'm the nicest archer ever. :)

Seefacts, Paul Sculthorpe of St Helens would crush you like a Coke can.