British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,332

Quote: PhQnix @ October 10 2008, 11:35 AM BST

But my braaaaiins! I'm scared for my braaaaiins! Teary

Ah, I'm surrounded by people from the German car industry, all willing to die. I won't bother flying to London just to eat a young brain whose inhabitant I quite like. :)

Quote: Finck @ October 10 2008, 11:39 AM BST

Ah, I'm surrounded by people from the German car industry, all willing to die. I won't bother flying to London just to eat a young brain whose inhabitant I quite like. :)

wOW! Zombie Finck

Quote: Gavin @ October 10 2008, 11:44 AM BST

wOW! Zombie Finck

And for Gavin I'll spare the Audi people. :)

Quote: Finck @ October 10 2008, 11:39 AM BST

Yay! :D

What's wrong with the German car industry?

Quote: PhQnix @ October 10 2008, 11:49 AM BST

Yay! :D

What's wrong with the German car industry?

Hm. Let's see. Cars are expensive. To buy one you need a loan. Or money. Or hope.

Edit: I'm not meaning to suggest that, in Germany, you could buy a car with a bucket of hope. Or that it would help with a loan application.

Quote: Finck @ October 10 2008, 11:48 AM BST

And for Gavin I'll spare the Audi people. :)

Sa'll right Fincky I got my zombie apolcolypse survival kit.

Quote: Gavin @ October 10 2008, 11:56 AM BST

Sa'll right Fincky I got my zombie apolcolypse survival K-I-T-T.

:)

Don't remind him.

Have you seen the new one though! the car changes into other cars! I mean come on!

*Back to the angry dome*

Sowwy.

Quote: Finck @ October 10 2008, 12:08 PM BST

Sowwy.

awwwwwww bless :P I aint mad at you. Just at those bastards who ruined a childhood memory.

1hr 36mins of work left. \o/ Not that I'm counting. Whistling nnocently

You really deserve this weekend, Nil. There's nothing wrong with counting down as long as you don't make a notch in your desk for every minute.

I'm really not looking forward to this weekend. *sigh*

Quote: Finck @ October 10 2008, 12:29 PM BST

You really deserve this weekend, Nil. There's nothing wrong with counting down as long as you don't make a notch in your desk for every minute.

I told you I only did that once