British Comedy Guide

Sketches wanted Page 4

The thing I don't get is...

Why don't you write it all yourself, DrVole?

Are you not a writer?

Quote: Winterlight @ October 7 2008, 8:30 PM BST

The thing I don't get is...

Why don't you write it all yourself, DrVole?

Are you not a writer?

Had also crossed my mind. If you are a writer, surely you can knock together enough good stuff for a single half hour?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 7 2008, 8:37 PM BST

Had also crossed my mind. If you are a writer, surely you can knock together enough good stuff for a single half hour?

Me being a writer isn't enough on this occasion - I need a team. I'd be involved in the performance if this project were to get off the ground and I've heard that there are some talented writers on this forum who could help its chances of success. :)

Quote: DrVole @ October 7 2008, 9:34 PM BST

Me being a writer isn't enough on this occasion - I need a team. I'd be involved in the performance if this project were to get off the ground and I've heard that there are some talented writers on this forum who could help its chances of success. :)

Yep. There's certainly a LOT of talent round these here parts. :)

Anyone get any feedback or news from this?

Yeah, DrVole is a good lad -- well known on 4laughs. He's collecting sketches at the moment and gonna collate them this week or so into feasible stuff for filming.

Dan

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to all the people who submitted sketches in reply to this thread. We had some great stuff. Sadly we had to whittle it down to just one and we're filming that next week in time to be submitted for the comedy lab. I've tried to PM or email everyone who sent something; if you've not had a reply, PM me.

This was my first foray onto the BSG forum and overall it's struck me that most people here are friendly and helpful and inspiring. So cheers. :)