British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,293

Quote: Aaron @ October 2 2008, 9:19 PM BST

Well I can READ it, but I can't translate it.

That doesn't help in the slightest, does it?

As much as an ash tray on a moped.

It doesn't help per se.

But if you could tape yourself saying it in your best authentic accent, I could use it for... stuff.

Quote: zooo @ October 2 2008, 9:25 PM BST

It doesn't help per se.

But if you could tape yourself saying it in your best authentic accent, I could use it for... stuff.

penetration stuff?

I don't think my tape player will fit up there.

LOL.

zooo, where did you get it from? Can you paste it or send it to me as actual text characters, rather than an image?

My doorbell just rang 10 times, so I threw on a shirt and went to the front door. A 5-year-old said, "Hi, we're playing on your porch." and then ran off.

An even younger child is pressing his face against the glass door and taunting my cat. Ahh, life in suburbia ...

See, that's when I would support owning a gun.

Quote: DaButt @ October 2 2008, 10:28 PM BST

My doorbell just rang 10 times, so I threw on a shirt and went to the front door. A 5-year-old said, "Hi, we're playing on your porch." and then ran off.

An even younger child is pressing his face against the glass door and taunting my cat. Ahh, life in suburbia ...

That's why you have to sit on your porch in a rocking chair and stick instead of inside the house watching TV. "GIIIIT OF MA PROPERTAY"!

Laughing out loud

I had a dream about Gavin last night! He was in my front room!

I was so glad when I woke up.

I dreamt I was Dave Grohl. I knew I wasn't, but everyone insisted I was, so I tried to play along; though I found it difficult talking to the rest of the band. And we all lived in my flat. It was quite a good dream, really.

Mandelson? MANDELSON??!???

Winterlight: You might want to get yourself looked at.

Graham: Yeesh. *shakes head in dismay*

Aaron: Peg me, please!

Jessie: OK!

Peg? Is this one of those kinky words "the kids" use?