British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,292

Quote: Aaron @ October 2 2008, 7:19 PM BST

Unification Day. Ace.

Still... NOTHING open? Yikes.

No idea whether that's an accurate translation. Does it sound weird?

No. The problem is that we have an excellent pizzeria only a minute's walk away. So I'm very tempted to just say 'F**k it, it's pizza again tomorrow'. Especially as the pizza is not only delicious and freshly made but also very cheap (3,50 EUR).

Hm. Seems like I've convinced myself there's no need to go to the supermarket. :D

Quote: DaButt @ October 2 2008, 6:33 PM BST

Grilled mushrooms

Sick

Quote: Finck @ October 2 2008, 7:26 PM BST

Hm. Seems like I've convinced myself there's no need to go to the supermarket. :D

It would be bad form to turn down such a reasonable pizza! :)

Quote: JuliaC @ October 2 2008, 7:37 PM BST

Sick

Grilled mushrooms put the 'fun' in fungus.

No idea whether that's an accurate translation. Does it sound weird?

Nope, sounds perfect. Assuming it's to do with the wall coming down and the re-establishment of a single country. :)

No. The problem is that we have an excellent pizzeria only a minute's walk away. So I'm very tempted to just say 'F**k it, it's pizza again tomorrow'. Especially as the pizza is not only delicious and freshly made but also very cheap (3,50 EUR).

Ahhh ok, I see. That is deliciously cheap. There's a place I know here in London where you can get a huge, lovely pizza for £3.50. Sounds very similar. :)

Quote: DaButt @ October 2 2008, 7:38 PM BST

Grilled mushrooms put the 'fun' in fungus.

Do you not think that mushrooms, particularly when cooked, resemble the skin of dead people?

Quote: Aaron @ October 2 2008, 7:42 PM BST

Do you not think that mushrooms, particularly when cooked, resemble the skin of dead people?

Sort of, but they taste good enough for me to overlook it.

Hahha! Fair enough! :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3115492/Ultrasound-machine-turns-cheap-plonk-into-fine-wine-in-30-minutes-says-inventor.html

Woah! Cool!

Quote: DaButt @ October 2 2008, 8:10 PM BST

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3115492/Ultrasound-machine-turns-cheap-plonk-into-fine-wine-in-30-minutes-says-inventor.html

*adds it to Christmas list*

HEy! I not had a drink in a week huzzah!

having a cheeky couple in my freezing cold house to celebrate

Haha! Makes perfect sense.

Quote: zooo @ October 2 2008, 8:32 PM BST

Haha! Makes perfect sense.

;) I havent lost any weight in a couple of weeks but it's been moving to muscle in stead so lookin really good atm so thts worth a drinky :)

What the heck might this say?

Quote: zooo @ October 2 2008, 8:54 PM BST

What the heck might this say?

erm?

or

The time has come, a facts a fact, it belongs to them lets give it back.

Well I can READ it, but I can't translate it.

That doesn't help in the slightest, does it?