British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,284

I guess we could always turn to Mark Speight instead. He does drawing and...oh, wait a minute.

:( :(

Quote: chipolata @ October 1 2008, 5:14 PM BST

I guess we could always turn to Mark Speight instead. He does drawing and...oh, wait a minute.

Cold man.

Seriously what's happened to Tony Hart?

Quote: zooo @ October 1 2008, 4:47 PM BST

It rained here too!
But I didn't have chips to warm me up. Angry

Aw. We'll go and get some chips next time you're in London. *pets zooo* Good girl. :)

Quote: chipolata @ October 1 2008, 4:51 PM BST

You think you've got problems? Poor Tony Hart can't draw anymore. :(

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Quote: zooo @ October 1 2008, 5:10 PM BST

Does this mean we'll have to turn to Neil Buchanon?

Sick

He has had two strokes, and finally had to give in and not draw anymore because of how they've effected his fingers.

I just killed a snake with my lawnmower. I didn't see the poor little guy until it was too late. Rest in peace, little buddy. :(

Quote: DaButt @ October 1 2008, 5:36 PM BST

I just killed a snake with my lawnmower. I didn't see the poor little guy until it was too late. Rest in peace, little buddy. :(

That's just crazy!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 1 2008, 5:35 PM BST

He has had two strokes, and finally had to give in and not draw anymore because of how they've effected his fingers.

:(

It may have survived, was it a grass snake?

*Tumbleweed*

Out in the corridor with Nil.

We thought we'd got a slow worm like that when we lived in the house backing onto the woods and cemetary; but it turned out that it was okay, and has slipped under the blades unharmed somehow.

I hope your not going to boa to your friends about it.

*more tumbleweed*

BSG etymologists: Does the -pent in the word "serpent" mean five? Cuz that's how many pieces he's in. I think he's a goner.

Quote: DaButt @ October 1 2008, 5:49 PM BST

I think he's a gooner.

Deserved it then.

OR, he's about to be five little snakes....