British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,278

Bang on!!

Quote: Finck @ September 30 2008, 8:56 PM BST

Perfect occasion for trying a new beer variety:

Prost!

Finck you up for a drinky in London then we'll try out all the varities that the Big Smoke has to offer :)

Quote: Gavin @ September 30 2008, 8:58 PM BST

Finck you up for a drinky in London then we'll try out all the varities that the Big Smoke has to offer :)

I'll have to eat one or two pigs before, though.

Quote: Finck @ September 30 2008, 9:01 PM BST

I'll have to eat one or two pigs before, though.

cook em first though right?

Quote: Gavin @ September 30 2008, 9:04 PM BST

cook em first though right?

Yep. On a stick.

Anyone ever check out this website: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/
It's a guide to hanging out with white people. Specifically the things we white folk like. It's pretty funny stuff. For example:
# 109 The Onion: Before you begin hanging around with white people, you should know that all white humor comes from three sources: The Simpsons, Monty Python, and The Onion.
#108 Appearing to enjoy Classical Music: There are a number of industries that survive solely upon white guilt: Penguin Classics, the SPCA, free range chicken farms, and the entire rubber bracelet market. Yet all of these pale in comparison to classical music, which has used white guilt to exist for over a century beyond its relevance.
There is even a book that reached the best sellers list in the US.

Quote: Gavin @ September 30 2008, 8:58 PM BST

I'm going to be at the venue from about 3pm... so anyone is welcome to come down then and help me set up ;)

Quote: EllieJP @ October 1 2008, 11:03 AM BST

I'm going to be at the venue from about 3pm... so anyone is welcome to come down then and help me set up ;)

Uhhhhhh yeh sure....I think I need to wash my hair though sorry

I'm hobnobbing with celebs... well actually - sitting quietly while they walk around me.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 1 2008, 12:07 PM BST

I'm hobnobbing with celebs... well actually - sitting quietly while they walk around me.

now?

What kinda "celebs"? her from the Apprentice, some chick from nuts, a man who once spat on a guy that was in eastenders 5 years ago?

A, B or C-listers?

Can't be A...unless my invite got lost in the psot again.

Prove it by making them call me. I'll PM you my phone number. You can say I'm the marketing person for Germany.

Quote: Finck @ October 1 2008, 12:09 PM BST

Prove it by making them call me. I'll PM you my phone number. You can say I'm the marketing person for Germany.

If they do talk to them about how much you love sausages and you want them to be the face of German sausage :D

See. This is why you put up with your rubbish job.