British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,254

Laughing out loud

Cruel, Nil. Cruel.

I have that "I Kissed A Girl" song stuck in my head right now, if that's of help?

*checks video on YouTube*

Crikey.

Quote: Aaron @ September 27 2008, 2:16 AM BST

I have that "I Kissed A Girl" song stuck in my head right now, if that's of help?

Had that song in my head all day doesnt help th two fit barmaids were singing it yesterday while most off us cheered them on

Quote: Gavin @ September 27 2008, 10:42 AM BST

Had that song in my head all day doesnt help th two fit barmaids were singing it yesterday while most off us cheered them on

Gavin!!! :D

That song is mean. I've been carrying it around for a week before I got rid of it. And I don't even know the lyrics properly.

Now it's back. Thanks. :)

Quote: Finck @ September 27 2008, 10:45 AM BST

Gavin!!! :D

That song is mean. I've been carrying it around for a week before I got rid of it. And I don't even know the lyrics properly.

Now it's back. Thanks. :)

Wow Finck your all armoured up.

Why do I find the image of you going around singing "I kissed a girl, nu nunununu nununu kissed a girl." compelling ;)

Quote: Gavin @ September 27 2008, 10:50 AM BST

Wow Finck your all armoured up.

Why do I find the image of you going around singing "I kissed a girl, nu nunununu nununu kissed a girl." compelling ;)

Yep. You know, with terrorists in the country and all those creepy neighbours, I thought I'd increase my personal security.

I don't know, Gavin. You have to figure that out for yourself. (I haven't kissed a girl, but it may be on my list.)

Quote: Gavin @ September 27 2008, 10:50 AM BST

Because you're a deviant.

Quote: Aaron @ September 27 2008, 10:59 AM BST

Because you're a deviant.

Agreed.

Quote: Finck @ September 27 2008, 10:56 AM BST

Yep. You know, with terrorists in the country and all those creepy neighbours, I thought I'd increase my personal security.

Ah right. Do they not have Rape alarms in Germany?

I just heard the following 'threat' on one of these cooking programme dealies, and thought it sounded extremely kinky:

"If you put your Fairy Liquid in my mixture, I'll change your timer settings."

Rawr.

Quote: Aaron @ September 27 2008, 11:32 AM BST

Rawr.

Aw. Fairy liquid. Lovely.

And yes, rawr.

Quote: Aaron @ September 27 2008, 11:32 AM BST

I just heard the following 'threat' on one of these cooking programme dealies, and thought it sounded extremely kinky:

Rawr.

Unimpressed And you call me a deviant.

Well that was all your lesbonic loving!

Gavlah!!!!! How's it going?!!

Good Nil my man, you been keeping your self outta trouble ;)?

Straight edge at the moment. Damn drug dealers! They're shit! I'm gonna write to my MP.

I've just been into Bristol (Forbidden Planet) and bought two Batman graphic novels. :)

Dark Victory & The Long Halloween. Both by Jeth Loeb & Tim Sale. I'm now trying to get the price tags of without ruining the covers. Call themselves a comic shop?! Pah!!! Angry