British Comedy Guide

NewsRevue again! Page 25

Hm. I could think of at least one other J...

(If I wanted to get something into News Revue I'd do it under the name FinckyJ. For luck. :))

I don't go every night Mikey!

I've got a life, at least I think I do.......

Or at least I used to..

Great I've turned into the Reverend F**king Moon of low browed satire.

Just you wait till I get you marrying each other.

Griffyj fancy being in charge of the poisoned Kool-aid?

Bandageyj what will you be doing for the cause?

I'll count the money. And buy the white suits.

Ach, 2 songs on the travel fiascos and they still went with Summer Holiday. Bummer :(

I got a gag in.

Which one?

It'll be your 1000th post.

Quote: Griff @ September 19 2008, 6:35 PM BST

Writer Title Gag Sketch Song Run Description
Terry Newman 1 Monster Crunch 1 Song about the credit crunch
Cast: 2 Jonathon Ross Film show 1 Run down of recent films, rock and rolla, the duchess and the new RobDe Niro one
Jason Smart 3 Camer-Gone 1 David Cameron keeps quiet during press interview
Rachel Sambrookes 4 Summer Holiday 1 About XL going bust
ollie birch 5 Bearhats 1 Dicussion of how to clad the heads of guards without using bear fur
Sarah Hutchings + Hil Cooke 6 Madonna: Old 1 madonna has a sing about losing her looks
Stuart Beale 7 J.K. Rowling's new book 1 Richard and Judy interview Rowling
Mark Bell 8 Queen Ale 1 1 Gag about queen being delivered 2000 pints by mistake
James Kingscott 9 obama and Mcain 1 Are they just saying the same thing?
Cast: 10 Sex Clinic 1 david duchovony sings the song from cheers about playing with his winkle
Cast: 11 Polite Weather 1 weather and travel report with flirtation
Mikey J 12 Pulling out of georgia 1 Applying the withdrawal method to international politics
Nick Helm 13 Maggie May 1 idea from the writers meeting to do maggie may about thatcher.
James Aylett 14 Are You In A Gang? 1 Confused mum thinks soldier son is in a gang
John Langford 15 Fears of a Town, Boris J 1 BJ sings tears of a clown
Sara Pascoe 16 Hamlet vs Hamlet vs Predator 1 Law and Tennant have a hamlet off
Sarah Hutchings + Hil Cooke 17 sarah Palin tries to be funny 1 SP does some jokes
Cast: 18 Gordon Brown Sex Primeminister 1 GB is sexy in private
Cast: 19 Hilary 1 Bill Clinton sings to Hilary about Housework
cariad lloyd 20 Helen Mirren on R and J Richard seems to think date rape is funny...
Sara Pascoe 21 Sarah palin Pro-choice 1 Sarah Palin doesn't approve of abortion, except in extreme circumstances!
John Langford 22 Help 1 Gordon Brown sings help
Cast: 23 Dragons Den celebrity 1 god, beckham, livingstone and johnson all pitch ideas to the dragons
Cast: 24 quantum of solace the reprise 1 Amy Winehouse struggles to rhyme the films title
Sal Thomas 25 Ladies Detective Agency 1 Mbecki has a bright idea to help Zimbabwe
Rachel Sambrookes 26 Orson Welles V/0 1 The end of the World is nigh thanks to the collider
Cariad lloyd 27 Richard and Judy Domestic Violence 1 Richard Madeley talking ignorantly, as usual
Sara Pascoe 28 Facebook Medley 1 A medley appreciating the cultural phenomenon that is Facebook.

Griff, is this the new running order?
Looks uncannily like last week's.

If so, why didn't get emailed it???? :(

Nobody loves me anymore.

Yeah it is the new one, you'll notice for example that "Facebook Medley" is new this week. But it does look very similar to last week's!

Ah yes. Looking at it again, I see a couple of changes.

But they're STILL using my crap Georgia sketch. Why?

And isn't it not Amy Shitehouse now singing the Bond theme?

Yeah, that's what I thought. I thought she didn't get the gig for being pissed all the time, shaken, not stirred.

Just wondering if anyone has this week's NR running order yet?

For the last two weeks, I haven't been emailed it, even though they say I'm on their mailing list.

Maybe they don't send one out if they haven't bothered changing it r-e-m-o-t-e-l-y since the first week of the run...

:)

Yeah, possibly, although there was at least one change last week. :P

Sara Pascoe1Money Money Money1Bankers singing about the credit crunch
Joel Soetendorp2Grange Killed1Grange Hill students are axed for not being relevant enough
Cast:3Jonathon Ross Film show1Run down of recent films, rock and rolla, the duchess and the new RobDe Niro one
Rachel Sambrookes4Summer Holiday1About XL going bust
James Aylett5Are You In A Gang?1Confused mum thinks soldier son is in a gang
Cast:6Polite Weather1weather and travel report with flirtation
Tom Johnson7Careless Fister1George Micheal sings about crack and men in toilets
Martin Malcolm8NHS BC1Stonehenge is the model for the NHS
Stuart Beale9J.K. Rowling's new book1Richard and Judy interview Rowling
John Langford10Fears of a Town1Boris Johnson sings about making London Miserable
Mark Bell11Queen Ale11Gag about queen being delivered 2000 pints by mistake
Cast:12Gordon Brown Sex Primeminister1GB is sexy in private
Sarah Hutchings + Hil Cooke13sarah Palin tries to be funny1SP does some jokes
Mikey J14Pulling out of georgia1Applying the withdrawal method to international politics
Cast:15Hilary1Bill Clinton sings to Hilary about Housework
Sara Pascoe16David Blaine gag1David Blaine is boring, who cares
Cast:17quantum of solace the reprise1Amy Winehouse struggles to rhyme the films title
Cariad lloyd18Richard and Judy Domestic Violence1Richard Madeley talking ignorantly, as usual
Sara Pascoe19Sarah palin Pro-choice1Sarah Palin doesn't approve of abortion, except in extreme circumstances!
Jess Fostekew and Mikey J20Single Mum Dinner1A mother takes advantage of new right to check the Peodophile register
Rachel Sambrookes21Orson Welles V/01The end of the World is nigh thanks to the collider
Jason Smart22Camer-Gone1David Cameron keeps quiet during press interview
Sarah Hutchings + Hil Cooke23Madonna: Old1madonna has a sing about losing her looks
Mikey J24Milliband does Question Time1Milliband does PM question Time and annoys GB
cariad lloyd25Helen Mirren on R and JRichard seems to think date rape is funny...
Sara Pascoe26Ruth Kelly V/O1Ruth kelly's family are devestated that she is spend more time with them
John Langford27Help1Gordon Brown sings help
James Kingscott28obama and Mcain1Are they just saying the same thing?
Nick Helm29Maggie May1idea from the writers meeting to do maggie may about thatcher.
Cast:30Sex Clinic1david duchovony sings the song from cheers about playing with his winkle
Sal Thomas31Ladies Detective Agency1Mbecki has a bright idea to help Zimbabwe
Sara Pascoe32Facebook Medley1A medley appreciating the cultural phenomenon that is Facebook.