British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,232

Quote: Winterlight @ September 25 2008, 3:10 PM BST

That's another day my hair will have to wait. It's not going to be happy.

Treat 'em it mean, 'n' keep it keen clean, as they say.

Grow it!

Boys should have more hair!

Quote: zooo @ September 25 2008, 3:15 PM BST

Grow it!

:D

Grow it!

I've got very long hair indeed and get picked on by bigger boys.

I've got long pink hair and I'm fabulous!

:D

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 25 2008, 3:18 PM BST

I've got very long hair indeed and get picked on by bigger boys.

Aww!

I was watching My Fair Lady, a few months ago, and I couldn't get over one line, where Henry Higgins said Eliza Dolittle deserved to be hanged, for speaking the way she did.

Oh, and Audrey Hepburn's "cockney" accent was almost as bad as Dick Van Dyke's.

Quote: Leevil @ September 25 2008, 3:18 PM BST

I've got long pink hair and I'm fabulous!

Good choice of adjective.

Grow it!

No, my hairs too thick and I'm not asking for a feather cut!

I was watching My Fair Lady, a few months ago, and I couldn't get over one line, where Henry Higgins said Eliza Dolittle deserved to be hanged (or should that be hung?), for speaking the way she did.

Oh, and Audrey Hepburn's "cockney" accent was almost as bad as Dick Van Dyke's.

I've got a weird sense of Déjà Vu.

IT'S A MIRACLE!

The car went through the MOT today and only failed on one tyre which I knew about anyway.

The only concern is that they haven't looked properly as the car is a pile of shit.

Quote: catskillz @ September 25 2008, 3:27 PM BST

I was watching My Fair Lady, a few months ago, and I couldn't get over one line, where Henry Higgins said Eliza Dolittle deserved to be hanged, for speaking the way she did.

That's how I feel about the North. ;)

Heh:

BEIJING – A news story describing a successful launch of China's long-awaited space mission and including detailed dialogue between astronauts launched on the Internet Thursday, hours before the rocket had even left the ground.

The country's official news agency Xinhua posted the article on its Web site Thursday, and remained there for much of the day before it was taken down.

A staffer from the Xinhuanet.com Web site who answered the phone Thursday said the posting of the article was a "technical error" by a technician. The staffer refused to give his name as is common among Chinese officials.

The Shenzhou 7 mission, which will feature China's first-ever spacewalk, is set to launch Thursday from Jiuquan in northwestern China between 9:07 a.m. EDT and 10:27 p.m. EDT.

The arcticle, dated two days from now on Sept. 27, vividly described the rocket in flight, complete with a sharply detailed dialogue between the three astronauts.

http://news.yahoo.com/story//ap/20080925/ap_on_re_as/as_china_space_article_1