British Comedy Guide

NewsRevue again! Page 24

When I enquired a short while back they said "cheques should be received approx 2 weeks after end of run."

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/Satire/

Damn this is better than anything I wrote on the subject, I may have to go on long term sabbatical.

Quote: sootyj @ September 18 2008, 6:18 PM BST

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/Satire/

Damn this is better than anything I wrote on the subject, I may have to go on long term sabbatical.

That WAS good! Did help with the funny voices though Laughing out loud

Running order, anyone?

Not for the likes of us!

We're just pondlife, us.

Writer Title Gag Sketch Song Run Description
Terry Newman 1 Monster Crunch 1 Song about the credit crunch
Cast: 2 Jonathon Ross Film show 1 Run down of recent films, rock and rolla, the duchess and the new RobDe Niro one
Jason Smart 3 Camer-Gone 1 David Cameron keeps quiet during press interview
Rachel Sambrookes 4 Summer Holiday 1 About XL going bust
ollie birch 5 Bearhats 1 Dicussion of how to clad the heads of guards without using bear fur
Sarah Hutchings + Hil Cooke 6 Madonna: Old 1 madonna has a sing about losing her looks
Stuart Beale 7 J.K. Rowling's new book 1 Richard and Judy interview Rowling
Mark Bell 8 Queen Ale 1 1 Gag about queen being delivered 2000 pints by mistake
James Kingscott 9 obama and Mcain 1 Are they just saying the same thing?
Cast: 10 Sex Clinic 1 david duchovony sings the song from cheers about playing with his winkle
Cast: 11 Polite Weather 1 weather and travel report with flirtation
Mikey J 12 Pulling out of georgia 1 Applying the withdrawal method to international politics
Nick Helm 13 Maggie May 1 idea from the writers meeting to do maggie may about thatcher.
James Aylett 14 Are You In A Gang? 1 Confused mum thinks soldier son is in a gang
John Langford 15 Fears of a Town, Boris J 1 BJ sings tears of a clown
Sara Pascoe 16 Hamlet vs Hamlet vs Predator 1 Law and Tennant have a hamlet off
Sarah Hutchings + Hil Cooke 17 sarah Palin tries to be funny 1 SP does some jokes
Cast: 18 Gordon Brown Sex Primeminister 1 GB is sexy in private
Cast: 19 Hilary 1 Bill Clinton sings to Hilary about Housework
cariad lloyd 20 Helen Mirren on R and J Richard seems to think date rape is funny...
Sara Pascoe 21 Sarah palin Pro-choice 1 Sarah Palin doesn't approve of abortion, except in extreme circumstances!
John Langford 22 Help 1 Gordon Brown sings help
Cast: 23 Dragons Den celebrity 1 god, beckham, livingstone and johnson all pitch ideas to the dragons
Cast: 24 quantum of solace the reprise 1 Amy Winehouse struggles to rhyme the films title
Sal Thomas 25 Ladies Detective Agency 1 Mbecki has a bright idea to help Zimbabwe
Rachel Sambrookes 26 Orson Welles V/0 1 The end of the World is nigh thanks to the collider
Cariad lloyd 27 Richard and Judy Domestic Violence 1 Richard Madeley talking ignorantly, as usual
Sara Pascoe 28 Facebook Medley 1 A medley appreciating the cultural phenomenon that is Facebook.

Not sure if I'll have anything in this week.

I haven't been writing sketches, I've been working on a film screenplay which AT LAST is completed.

Like I say, we're just pondlife us. Apart from Mikey "Coasting On Past Glories" J, obviously.

Thanks, Griff, by the way.

Hah!

LOL @ "Coasting On Past Glories" :P

Hey, your namesake's been doing it for years.

hEH, yeah.

Isn't it about now that he's due for another comeback? heee haaaayy... owwwwww!

Whose name sake?

Well I know at least one new writer who got stuff in, so may consider sending a couple of bits.

my namesake. Michael Jackson.

Did you see the show last night?