Quote: Nil Putters @ September 19 2008, 2:24 PM BST

Home time!!! Later..

Bloody part timers.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 19 2008, 2:24 PM BST

"Bulb head" Laughing out loud Love it.

I know, it's going to stick! Laughing out loud

I've said things that are conciously rude so badly today. This is not good. :|

Scatters! Thank god you're here at last!

What have you done? Tell us everything!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 19 2008, 5:30 PM BST

I've said things that are conciously rude so badly today. This is not good. :|

How do you mean?

*shifts a stone with her foot* I did a not-very-good "That's what she said" in Biology, and interpreted something rudely in English Lit...

You know you'll have to elaborate on this sooner or later. But take your time.

Can I not make Elliot elaborate? I already told him! He might make it seem worse than it is though...

Well, just send him over then. :)

Elliot. Official Spokesman of Robyn Buckley, Inc.

Oooh pressure, I have to tell a story now....

In biology someone was mucking around with a syringe, they said "Just shove it in!" and Robyn piped up with "That's what she said!"

In English Robyn read something about some guy "being off to polish his sword in preparation." She started giggling and then had to explain to the class what she saw in the text.

Or, I can employ copy and paste! :P

1)We were doing a respiration experiment, using red dye and syringes, amongst other things. Someone needed to use the syringe to get some of the dye, and said "Can I just shove this in somewhere?" I very quietly laughed and piped in "That's what she said." One of the boys laughed, and said it was apparently "Well played", before the teacher returned.

2)Our coursework text is very sexual, and the Marquis in it is sadomasochistic. He said something about being off to polish his sword in preparation to decapitate her. I laughed. A lot.

Quote: PhQnix @ September 19 2008, 5:44 PM BST

"being off to polish his sword in preparation."

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: PhQnix @ September 19 2008, 5:44 PM BST

Oooh pressure, I have to tell a story now....

In biology someone was mucking around with a syringe, they said "Just shove it in!" and Robyn piped up with "That's what she said!"

In English Robyn read something about some guy "being off to polish his sword in preparation." She started giggling and then had to explain to the class what she saw in the text.

See! That! :D