British Comedy Guide

Outnumbered - Series 1 Page 17

I didn't expect to like this but did. Short but accurate.

I'm very pleased to spot in the schedules that the first series of Outnumbered is getting a repeat soon (I guess to get people geared up for the finished, but not yet scheduled series two).

For those interested, this repeat run starts on Saturday 23rd on BBC4 (then continues on Sunday, Monday...)

Woo hoo! :D

Excellent!

Still doing it over one week, then.

At least it gets it over with! ;)

Quote: zooo @ August 15 2008, 6:04 PM BST

Excellent!

Still doing it over one week, then.

Wasn't it 3 episodes over 2 weeks? That's what I remember. :S

Quote: Frankie Rage @ August 15 2008, 9:03 PM BST

At least it gets it over with! ;)

Hush, fool! :P

Laughing out loud you know me so we-e-e-lll!

Quote: hotzappa11 @ August 15 2008, 9:07 PM BST

Wasn't it 3 episodes over 2 weeks? That's what I remember. :S

Correct. Tuesday - Thursday, then Monday - Wednesday.

I'm now going to use this opportunity to post this link because it still find it funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyq6XTkGPPI

:D

Ooooo. That's so cute!

I did that, too, when I was little. I was heading for Tyrol, though. Had it all planned out.

"... Dorking." lol

In an interview with Chortle, Andy Hamilton talks about the new series of Outnumbered. He says: "We've made it and handed it in to BBC One and it will be going out at 9pm on Saturdays from mid-November."

Which is good news.... so not only a better time slot (although Saturday is still a bit weird), but also they won't be repeating the bad idea of putting episodes out on subsequent nights.

According to that article, it seems like it was partly Hamilton's idea for the show to be broadcast in the way it first was, because that was how "Bedtime" was broadcast and it also avoided the prime time schedules.