British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,117

Probably not as a Saturday job though...

Quote: Aaron @ September 10 2008, 5:39 PM BST

Shop? Don't lower yourself. You could be, like, erm, a particle physicist.

Laughing out loud Rolling eyes

Or at least a waitress in Pizza Hut?

Wait, no, going on previous experience, I'm going to guess that you carrying hot things probably isn't the best idea.

*sticks tongue out*

I'm basically trying to find any job that I can. NOTHING rude intended or asked for.

*Runs into the room*

awwwwwwwwwwwww :(

*Walks out kicking stones*

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 10 2008, 5:50 PM BST

*sticks tongue out*

I'm basically trying to find any job that I can. NOTHING rude intended or asked for.

I wasn't being rude! It was a genuine suggestion that I then thought "perhaps not..." whilst typing.

No, I didn't think you were being rude - I meant that I didn't want rude replies about me taking anything I can get! Sorry, Aaron!

How many people has Aaron 'insulted' today?!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 10 2008, 6:02 PM BST

No, I didn't think you were being rude - I meant that I didn't want rude replies about me taking anything I can get! Sorry, Aaron!

Ahhhhhhh, ok. In future:

"I'm basically trying to find any job that I can (no innuendo intended)."

Bingo. :)

Quote: Aaron @ September 10 2008, 6:07 PM BST

Ahhhhhhh, ok. In future:

"I'm basically trying to find any job that I can (no innuendo intended)."

Bingo. :)

Yeah, but I've been particularly pretentious today it seems (double English Lit), so I couldn't just say it simply!

*Runs into the room*

awwwwwwwwwwwww :(

*Walks out kicking stones*

Rolling eyes Go for it, Gavin.

Watching BBC London News, and they had a kid, probably no more than about 10, wearing a flat cap. I expected him to exclaim "Cor blimey, Guv'nor!", and am actually quite disappointed that he didn't.

We got our friend to buy a flat cap at Reading, and he went around saying that to random people - most of whom were too drunk to notice much.

Should have kicked them in the goolies and see if they noticed that.