British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,106

I'll get onto my Curry's contact, Atol Kolchar.

ZOOOOOOOOOO! I can see you!

How was it?

Good!!!

You should have come you big pansy.

Quote: zooo @ September 7 2008, 2:35 AM BST

Good!!!

You should have come you big pansy.

Aw, it does sound like it was.
I nearly did decide to come, a few times, but surely you can see my point, £150 is a bit much for a few hours. Unless it's a very high class prossie Whistling nnocently

Are you calling Aaron low class?

Quote: ian_w @ September 6 2008, 10:31 PM BST

So the sign is wrong. Simple. Sort it!

Like "Hamleys". Which was established by a Mr Hamley. So should really be "Hamley's". And "Harrods" by a Mr Harrod.

Quote: zooo @ September 7 2008, 2:39 AM BST

Teary

Quote: zooo @ September 7 2008, 2:39 AM BST

Ha ha! Probably more than my life's worth!

Awwwwww, I'm feeling sulky and left out :(

You were there in spirit! If the music in there hadn't been so loud, I would have phoned you.

To be honest, it was my idea of hell. Low lighting that wasn't flame-based, bad music, loud music, and scary looking drunken people.

But good company, which made up for it. Even if we did have to shout and I kept having to ask people to repeat themselves...

Quote: Aaron @ September 7 2008, 2:42 AM BST

Like "Hamleys". Which was established by a Mr Hamley. So should really be "Hamley's". And "Harrods" by a Mr Harrod.

Yes, neither of them know proper English, obviously. Though 'Mr Harrod' could be forgiven!

Quote: Aaron @ September 7 2008, 2:46 AM BST

You were there in spirit! If the music in there hadn't been so loud, I would have phoned you.

To be honest, it was my idea of hell. Low lighting that wasn't flame-based, bad music, loud music, and scary looking drunken people.

But good company, which made up for it. Even if we did have to shout and I kept having to ask people to repeat themselves...

Aw, never mind :(

That would've annoyed me I think. When you're trying to talk to someone for the first time and you're shouting at each other like 90 year olds!

Now where did I leave that data?

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 7 2008, 3:14 AM BST

Now where did I leave that data?

Oh my god! It's becoming some sort of habit for the civil services.

I used to have that avatar Nil, btw.

I wish I was surprised.

And people think they can be trusted with the whole nation's identities.

Just thought I'd post this again, as it may have been lost among my original post.

New program starting tonight from the makers of Long Way Round/Down.

Ireland to Sydney by Any Means, with Charley Boorman. BBC Two 8 o'clock. I'll be recording it (cause of this football malarky), but it should be good.

:)

I just got up at 6:30 in the morning, rushed out of the house, ran to catch a bus, ran from the bus to my class, sat in class for 10 minutes when I realized "this isn't even my class". I checked online and they moved my class to 10:00. I COULD BE JUST WAKING UP NOW!!!!!! Angry
Oh well...at least it gave me time to buy my Catholic education textbook which gave me a free "Amp Energy" drink....mmm....Mountain Dew.

Quote: Curt @ September 8 2008, 1:54 PM BST

I just got up at 6:30 in the morning, rushed out of the house, ran to catch a bus, ran from the bus to my class, sat in class for 10 minutes when I realized "this isn't even my class". I checked online and they moved my class to 10:00. I COULD BE JUST WAKING UP NOW!!!!!! Angry
Oh well...at least it gave me time to buy my Catholic education textbook which gave me a free "Amp Energy" drink....mmm....Mountain Dew.

Eww Moutain Dew's really sweet.... Not nice Sick