British Comedy Guide

BSG Meetup Page 128

Ha - I left about 9.45pm... so yes missed you by a bit.

You should come earlier next time.

Quote: Chickenoriental @ September 7 2008, 6:30 PM BST

Ellie.. your avatar... ;)

:$ Laughing out loud

I will leave it there
:)

Quote: Chickenoriental @ September 7 2008, 6:30 PM BST

Ellie.. your avatar... ;)

Dark, moody and hot. :)

I'm worried I tried to look like Aaron and this is the response...

Rawr....! :) Aaron has an almost sarcastic smile on his face.. the rest including the colour is pretty spot on! face needs to be slighty to the left as well... but keep this one i like!
:)

Ha - okay. Might do for a while. :)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 7 2008, 6:15 PM BST

I saved you a raspberry bootlace as well.

Woo!

positively feline.

I like it, but I don't get it. He's like a kitty cat?

Licking himself clean maybe?

After having read through the pages and pages of meet-up thread I now only have 20 minutes before the battery of my laptop is empty.

It was so nice meeting you all, though the brave men and women who watched over the board during our absence were heartily missed.

Robyn you're so cute, I'm a bit in love with you now (I probably was before, though). It's a pity you had to leave early.

PhQnix, you have lovely hair. You do.

JuliaC, sorry for sabotaging your attempt at getting home, I hope you got there safely.

Aaron, that's been one great meet-up you've organised there and you're lovely, too.

Argh, I'm running out of time.

Oh, and I think I might be married to Bussell now, 'cause I'd swear we've walked as far as Gretna Green during our little Odyssee home. I suppose there are worse candidates to accidentally get married to, though...

Awww

Finck I do actually think you're awesome! Was so good to meet you! Enjoy London till Tuesday! :)

Aww! :D Thanks Finck! I think you're wonderful too. I'm so annoyed that I had to leave early, but my parents - like I've said - weren't best pleased with me as it was!

Quote: EllieJP @ September 7 2008, 8:07 PM BST

Finck I do actually think you're awesome! Was so good to meet you! Enjoy London till Tuesday! :)

I will. As soon as I've *recovered*.

You were even a bit more awesome than I'd imagined (and there wasn't much room left on the scale of awesomeness...). :)

(This thread is going to be a love fest. But see, that's what happens when Godot finally shows up...)

Quote: Aaron @ September 7 2008, 2:13 AM BST

Oh, and Seefacts really doesn't look like the Yorkshire Ripper after all! Who'da thunk it?

A bloody long train journey was all it took for me to prove that. It was worth it.

Quote: Finck @ September 7 2008, 8:14 PM BST

I will. As soon as I've *recovered*.

You were even a bit more awesome than I'd imagined (and there wasn't much room left on the scale of awesomeness...). :)

(This thread is going to be a love fest. But see, that's what happens when Godot finally shows up...)

:O *runs out in her free periods tomorrow morning to find Finck* :P

Quote: zooo @ September 7 2008, 1:41 PM BST

I think the Danny Wallace crew were much sexier than us lot. ;)

They were MUCH bigger geeks. I mean, 'How To Start Your Own Country' was o the telly about 2 years ago, yet they still meet on the strength of it.