British Comedy Guide

BSG Meetup Page 116

And what did zooo look like? This site is bizarre in the fact that all the girls on it are attractive. Attractiveness and geekiness doesn't usually go hand in hand.

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 6 2008, 9:17 PM BST

Not much to ask tho? In a way we're also alienating people who don't like British Comedy.

Though* :)

Ok, ok, so no-one else cares. I get it! :)

Quote: Griff @ September 6 2008, 9:19 PM BST

The acid test - did people call each other by their BSG usernames or their actual names?

Good question!

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 6 2008, 9:20 PM BST

And what did zooo look like? This site is bizarre in the fact that all the girls on it are attractive. Attractiveness and geekiness doesn't usually go hand in hand.

zooo looks nice. Obviously.

Quote: Griff @ September 6 2008, 9:19 PM BST

The acid test - did people call each other by their BSG usernames or their actual names?

Actual names. No one can say PhQnix. :P

I'm off to get ready for bed girls. I have to get up at stoopid O'clock for the car boot sale. See you in five minutes Stan and Putters. Bring the peanut butter....

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 6 2008, 9:23 PM BST

See you in five minutes Stan and Putters. Bring the peanut butter....

Smooth or Crunchy. Do you like it rough? :D

G'night Rubes! sounds like it will be anyway!

I'm off to get ready for bed girls. I have to get up at stoopid O'clock for the car boot sale. See you in five minutes Stan and Putters. Bring the peanut butter....

Bagsie tails. No heads. Tails.

Putters - Ruby lives at 32, Isle of Man Street, Isle of Man *snigger*

Head's OK with me. :)

Were photographs taken, Scatters and PhQnix?

Quote: Graham Bandage @ September 6 2008, 9:29 PM BST

Were photographs taken, Scatters and PhQnix?

Not while we were there.

Thankfully for you. Although you won't get to see pretty Robyn, which is a shame.

Quote: PhQnix @ September 6 2008, 9:19 PM BST

It felt like I recognised people. Weird huh?

Not too much, I suppose. You knew what a few of them looked like, and the others would have been a small process of elimination I guess. I was really hoping for an exciting report - was it really that low key?

Quote: PhQnix @ September 6 2008, 9:30 PM BST

Thankfully for you. Although you won't get to see pretty Robyn, which is a shame.

*hides, shaking her head. Again.*

Quote: PhQnix @ September 6 2008, 9:30 PM BST

Not while we were there.

You guys went home together, but you're still logging on to the site? I my day we did a little thing called rumpy pumpy.

I guess we'll never see what Laura looks like :(

Quote: ian_w @ September 6 2008, 9:30 PM BST

Not too much, I suppose. You knew what a few of them looked like, and the others would have been a small process of elimination I guess. I was really hoping for an exciting report - was it really that low key?

Well it was before we left, and Winterlight was sat opposite us for about 15 minutes, with Laura saying she was sure it was him. He finally came over, and it turned out that most people recognised us from knowing what *I* look like!

I'm off to get ready for bed girls. I have to get up at stoopid O'clock for the car boot sale.

Night Ruby Wave Sweet dreams.