British Comedy Guide

BSG Meetup Page 110

Maybe we could have a mini one in Bristol. Anyone else nearby?

Yep a real-life picture of Gav will be a considerable let-down

Hey I've just realized if the spelling Fuhrer is offline we dont have to wurry bout punctooashon + speling

I heard a few mention Bristol, but mainly in tractor jokes. ;) No, I think they're must be a fair few, plus the Welsh members (no pun intended).

Good place, Bristol. Seriously.

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 6 2008, 5:37 PM BST

How come you're not at the meet up ian, nil and frankie?

I am invisable! Teary

Quote: Huge Bear @ September 6 2008, 5:51 PM BST

Hey I've just realized if the spelling Fuhrer is offline we dont have to wurry bout punctooashon + speling

He'll make a half page post later on, few of quotes and responding to posts and spelling mistakes. *scroll, scroll, scroll*

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 6 2008, 5:52 PM BST

I heard a few mention Bristol, but mainly in tractor jokes. ;) No, I think they're must be a far few, plus the Welsh members (no pun intended).

I think Wales or near Wales would be the most logical considering the amount of BSG users from around those parts.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 6 2008, 5:54 PM BST

He'll make a half page post later on, few of quotes and responding to posts and spelling mistakes. *scroll, scroll, scroll*

You know, I did read earlier this week that a year old thread got dragged up again because he was editing posts in it Eh? Eh?

We can't be rude about him! There is no escape...

Quote: Huge Bear @ September 6 2008, 5:53 PM BST

Good place, Bristol. Seriously.

:) I like it.

Where are you to Ruby?

F**k off Aaron.

Memorize that everybody, it'll have disappeared tomorrow.

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 6 2008, 5:37 PM BST

How come you're not at the meet up ian, nil and frankie?

At work all day 07:00 to 19:00 then have to go to cook my dad a meal as he has just come out of hospital... so duty calls elsewhere!

Anyway, they're all Middle Class couch potatoes, aren't they? Surprised they can drag themselves away fron the telly.. :P

Quote: Huge Bear @ September 6 2008, 5:56 PM BST

You know, I did read earlier this week that a year old thread got dragged up again because he was editing posts in it Eh? Eh?

We can't be rude about him! There is no escape...

hahaha No, no escape. Seriously, I know spelling's important, but I wonder if it puts some people off posting. Say my Dad came on here, I think he failed the 11+ or whatever they had. If someone kept pointing out his grammatical errors, I'm sure he'd not post again or leave. Not the best way to attract a large amount of members imo. What do you think Aaron? ;)

Laughing out loud

Nah, he's OK. I just wanted to give him something to ponder on (probably for about 0.0000001 secs) later.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 6 2008, 5:57 PM BST

:) I like it.

Where are you to Ruby?

I'm in Devon so Bristol isn't that far by train. About two hours.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 6 2008, 5:54 PM BST

I am invisable! Teary

Nah, I already know why you can't make it. Plus we're playing bridge.