British Comedy Guide

BSG Meetup Page 101

Don't worry, RubyMae. You, me and Putters, we, we'll h-have a ball Teary Teary

Teary Teary Teary

Quote: Graham Bandage @ September 5 2008, 2:07 PM BST

Don't worry, RubyMae. You, me and Putters, we, we'll h-have a ball Teary Teary

Laughing out loud Unlikely. :P

This is going to be fun.

I am a shy person so please, no pictures.

By the way for those of you new to London Transport, it is much cheaper to buy an oyster card at the first tube station that you visit and load it up with £10 or so instead of buying ordinary tickets. Any funds left over can be used on later trips to London, or you can cash it in (I think)

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/oysteronline/2732.aspx

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/guide-to-fares-and-tickets-08-01-02.pdf

:O Nil! Your avatar! Teary

Quote: billwill @ September 5 2008, 2:11 PM BST

By the way for those of you new to London Transport, it is much cheaper to buy an oyster card at the first tube station that you visit and load it up with £10 or so instead of buying ordinary tickets. Any funds left over can be used on later trips to London.

This is good advice. I think Oyster still have the mandatory initial top-up of £3 so really you're only topping up £7, and anything remaining you can use when you're next in London.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 5 2008, 2:01 PM BST

Well above, Tim says he's looking forward to it. I'm assuming he's coming?

Indeed I am. Am just booking up accomodation for tomorrow night. Going to be sharing a room with Seefacts. Hoping he doesn't mind my comedy snore. Mind you, if Seefacts also has a comedy snore, no doubt it will be funnier and more successful than mine. :)

Quote: JuliaC @ September 5 2008, 2:14 PM BST

:O Nil! Your avatar! Teary

You know you want some Zombie love!

Uh, wait there, it's fallen off.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Sick

Hooray!!! Home time!!!!!!

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 5 2008, 2:14 PM BST

Indeed I am. Am just booking up accomodation for tomorrow night. Going to be sharing a room with Seefacts. Hoping he doesn't mind my comedy snore. Mind you, if Seefacts also has a comedy snore, no doubt it will be funnier and more successful than mine. :)

What would Carol Vorderman say if she knew I was going to share a room with someone I'd met on the internet?!

Quote: Seefacts @ September 5 2008, 2:24 PM BST

What would Carol Vorderman say if she knew I was going to share a room with someone I'd met on the internet?!

Don't worry, Seefacts, I will be very gentle with you. Remember though to take your laxatives tonight like a good boy.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 5 2008, 2:26 PM BST

Don't worry, Seefacts, I will be very gentle with you. Remember though to take your laxatives tonight like a good boy.

Sounds shit.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 5 2008, 2:26 PM BST

You all saw that, that's evidence.

I'm currently looking into getting an avatar t-shirt printed like wot I done said I would.

Quote: Leevil @ September 5 2008, 2:26 PM BST

Sounds shit.

Are you going or not?