British Comedy Guide

BSG Meetup Page 95

Still no mention of a venue and it's wednesday. Oh well it's off to support my friend who's gigging at the Bernie Grant centre then.

Can I count you out then?

Are you any where nearer to finding a venue? It's just that if you haven't then I can go and support my friend who's gigging on saturday evening.

Isn't there a venue on page 1 of this thread?

Quote: oldcowgrazing @ September 3 2008, 2:39 PM BST

Are you any where nearer to finding a venue? It's just that if you haven't then I can go and support my friend who's gigging on saturday evening.

Points at the first post in the thread ------------>

Quote: oldcowgrazing @ September 3 2008, 2:39 PM BST

I've had a venue for the best part of a month. If you feel you should go and support your friend, then you're not compelled to attend this event.

Too slow Danny :P

Quote: Aaron @ September 3 2008, 2:43 PM BST

I've had a venue for the best part of a month. If you feel you should go and support your friend, then you're not compelled to attend this event.

Cool. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 3 2008, 2:42 PM BST

Isn't there a venue on page 1 of this thread?

So it is. But I'm sure a few days ago there was talk of Aaron yet to find somewhere.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 3 2008, 5:24 AM BST

It's £4.00+ a pint in The Admiral Hardy - just so everyone knows.

Quote: Gavin @ September 3 2008, 10:52 AM BST

FUCKING INSANE! £4!!!!! Whats it served in? a gold cup? from the bossom of a gorgeous madien?

Just to put everyone at ease, Godot Taxis is just stirring! I don't think it's even reached £4 a pint in Canary Wharf yet? (Although last time I was there it was close!)

Just to double-check I phoned the pub, and the barman who answered said "most pints are under £3. Sometimes we do deals too."

:)

Quote: oldcowgrazing @ September 3 2008, 2:49 PM BST

So it is. But I'm sure a few days ago there was talk of Aaron yet to find somewhere.

True - Aaron did only put that there a few days ago. Anyway, come along! You don't have to stay all night so can go and see your mate after!

Quote: oldcowgrazing @ September 3 2008, 2:49 PM BST

I've had a venue all along. The owners, however, were pissing about a bit and I was only able to finally, fully confirm yesterday morning. The parties saying that I had no venue were spouting shit.

On which subject...

Enquiries have been made, and as usual, Godot Taxis is stirring more shit than a Thames Water sewage treatment plant. The pub has been phoned, and "most pints under £3".

Quote: Aaron @ September 3 2008, 3:04 PM BST

I've had a venue all along. The owners, however, were pissing about a bit and I was only able to finally, fully confirm yesterday morning. The parties saying that I had no venue were spouting shit.

On which subject...

Enquiries have been made, and as usual, Godot Taxis is stirring more shit than a Thames Water sewage treatment plant. The pub has been phoned, and "most pints under £3".

Cool. See yous there. :)

Quote: Aaron @ September 3 2008, 3:04 PM BST

. The pub has been phoned, and "most pints under £3".

.... but if you want a spirit and coke... that's £10... Only joking.

But seriously - Gav you're buying mine. ;)

He'll expect to be repaid in kind.

I promise to be kind to him.

He'll leave with friction burns on the eye of his knob.