British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,097

Naaasty.

Unsurprised. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/shropshire/7594411.stm

Why business men always feel they have to take their family with them? :(

Just uploaded a vid of me and my mates f**king about from a few years ago made me laugh so hard!

Laughing out loud It is hilarious, I can vouch for that.

Quote: Aaron @ September 1 2008, 7:17 PM BST

I can't wait for proper British weather again.

You mean cold and wet?

If so, I can't wait either.

Quote: Gavin @ September 2 2008, 8:08 PM BST

Just uploaded a vid of me and my mates f**king about from a few years ago made me laugh so hard!

I hate seeing myself one video. I've got a skateboarding video a mate and I made for a Media Studies (GCSE) project once, but can't watch it (though I'm mainly behind the camera).

Were you 'wrestling'. hehe

I've got a 'night out' video from 2002 of me and my mates on one of our infamous 'Tuesday Night Out' nights.

Oh to be 19 again and not have a care in the world.

Laughing out loud 'king brilliant. Laughed me ass off. Old skool skateboards, the green one especially. :) Love Smashmouths 'Walkin' On The Sun', who was that cover by? Or is it the original (shock horror)?

Weird Al Yankovic - Polka Power

Oh...

Just checkin 'your' Family Guy Recording. I've never seen the faces of the voice over artists before. Enlightening.

'Meg' is fit.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 2 2008, 8:39 PM BST

Oh...

Just checkin 'your' Family Guy Recording. I've never seen the faces of the voice over artists before. Enlightening.

'Meg' is fit.

lol

Wow Gav! Just checking out your prodco and 'Meet the Newmans' stuff! Impressive.

And The Equalizer too. Coooool.I remember buying the crap Spectrum48K or maybe Commodore 64 game (dunno) just for the theme tune. hahaha wot a muppet.

Like this one too

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 2 2008, 8:45 PM BST

And The Equalizer too. Coooool.I remember buying the crap Spectrum48K or maybe Commodore 64 game (dunno) just for the theme tune. hahaha wot a muppet.

Can you see all my favourites?

:$ :$ :$ .....runs off and starts deleting

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 2 2008, 8:44 PM BST

Wow Gav! Just checking out your prodco and 'Meet the Newmans' stuff! Impressive.

awww cheers fella.

Everyones being nice tonight....Whats happened?