BSG Meetup Page 85

WHat happened to the Cromer Idea?

Quote: Marc P @ September 2 2008, 3:53 PM BST

WHat happened to the Cromer Idea?

Cromer? Norfolk and chance.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 2 2008, 3:17 PM BST

I wasn't asking for it to be my way.

Get over it.

You're the one getting pissy about it! I refer to the previous 10+ pages of SW debate and pleads for it to be there.

Quote: Norton&Wright @ September 2 2008, 3:18 PM BST

What o'clock commences this jamboree? We gots bid-ness to attend to, but might make a quick visit early on.

I need to confirm this with the venue (hopefully this afternoon), but I'm intending on being there from about 6 ish.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 2 2008, 3:33 PM BST

By Friday night would it be possible for Aaron to pin the exact details up on the board where they can be easily found? Cheers. :)

It's all here in this thread. Check the first post, and a couple of pages back from this one.

Quote: Aaron @ September 2 2008, 3:58 PM BST

You're the one getting pissy about it! I refer to the previous 10+ pages of SW debate and pleads for it to be there.

In jest. I wouldn't be so selfish as to put the meet right by my house.

Anyone else considering meeting earlier than the 6 O'clock meet time? I have a sneaking suspicion I will have to be early.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 2 2008, 3:59 PM BST

In jest. I wouldn't be so selfish as to put the meet right by my house.

Then we're alright, aren't we? :)

Quote: PhQnix @ September 2 2008, 11:48 AM BST

I'm going to need a better lie for my parents.

Me too.

Tell them you're coming to meet me... and they can have my number address and everything. :) Be safe kids... don't meet weirdos off the net!

Quote: EllieJP @ September 2 2008, 4:14 PM BST

Tell them you're coming to meet me... and they can have my number address and everything. :) Be safe kids... don't meet weirdos off the net!

Hear hear!

I still vote Aaron turns up at your house to convince your parents that he's not a paedophile.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 2 2008, 4:14 PM BST

Could have mine as well....but it'd probably make matters worse.

Quote: PhQnix @ September 2 2008, 4:02 PM BST

Anyone else considering meeting earlier than the 6 O'clock meet time? I have a sneaking suspicion I will have to be early.

Like I said, I'm going to be around all day, in various places through London. When would you be thinking you'd need to meet people?

Who's up for meeting me and Robyn a little earlier than scheduled? Both of us will struggle to stay out too long but are both prepared to wander around Greenwich and meet up with anyone early.

If not we'll feed squizzles in the park! :D

That is now my new fave word. Squizzles!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 2 2008, 4:09 PM BST

Me too.

Ermmmm. A gig?