British Comedy Guide

BSG Meetup Page 83

Quote: Aaron @ September 2 2008, 12:54 PM BST

A sandwich made of Leevil feeling and beautiful lady bread?

Still not tempting enough?

It is tempting, but an extra week stuck in Wiltshire has thrown all my plans off.

Quote: zooo @ September 2 2008, 12:56 PM BST

You could practically walk back! zig zagging drunkenly across the road all the way.

Scatters has offered to fly me back. It's 11 kilometers after all.

Aw. She's so generous!

Quote: Leevil @ September 2 2008, 12:58 PM BST

It is tempting, but an extra week stuck in Wiltshire has thrown all my plans off.

I've been stuck here 31 years!!! You may never leave!!

Doh! Wish I could make it, sounds fun. Next time! :)

I'll probably have to leave quite early to make sure I get my train home. :O

Why do they always piss about with the tube etc when you actually want to use it...

You'll have to bump me down to a maybe, I'm afraid.

The Monument/Bank delays coupled with the far out location mean that me getting a train home could be severely jeopardised.

I'll have to do some calculations and see if I'd have time to turn up have a pint before heading back to King's Cross.

Do you mean their scaremongering about "no interchange" at the Bank-Monument complex?

Yes!

As I said, I may still come. It just depends on time. I'll look into train times and confirm tonight.

I don't know why you can't all kip on Aaron's floor.

You people!

I'm not sure he has quite enough square meterage for all of us.

Quote: Winterlight @ September 2 2008, 1:22 PM BST

Yes!

Don't worry about it. It's a load of bollocks. I've went through a couple of weeks ago. They've changed the direction of ONE escalator, so people walking through the station in ONE direction have to go via another platform rather than just the walkway tunnels. Just use the station as normal. :)

Anyway! Jubilee line update. They've changed their minds again since I last checked, and it's now only closed on Sunday. So ignore what I said in the original post about that. The Jubilee line is operating as normal. :)

Quote: Aaron @ September 2 2008, 1:28 PM BST

I've went through a couple of weeks ago.

Grammar, please!

Ok, well I'll stay as a definite then. Didn't Finck say it takes 54 minutes from St Pancras to get there? That shouldn't be so bad.

Yes, in ENGLISH.

Woops. That's what happens when you change your sentence and don't proof-read, kids!

*whoops