British Comedy Guide

BSG Meetup Page 78

I gather one of my favourite novelists, Tibor Fischer, lives down the road from me in Brixton. I wonder if he would be against a spot of light stalking?

I have a swan with the head of a polar bear, but don't know how to make it go on.

Someone once gave me "Under The Frog" (if that's what it's called) and said I'd love it. I didn't. Can you recommend anything else?

Quote: Norton&Wright @ September 1 2008, 3:34 PM BST

I have a swan with the head of a polar bear, but don't know how to make it go on.

Someone once gave me "Under The Frog" (if that's what it's called) and said I'd love it. I didn't. Can you recommend anything else?

Try 'The Collector, Collector'. He can be a bit of a smart arse, but there's some funny, odd stuff there. And 'Don't Read This Book if you're Stupid', his short story collection, has some good stuff in it.

Cheers!

Quote: Norton&Wright @ September 1 2008, 3:40 PM BST

Cheers!

My absolute pleasure!

Quote: sootyj @ September 1 2008, 3:24 PM BST

Peckham was worse.

\0/

(Originally from there before heading to the land of sheep).

I agree.

Boris?

Laughing out loud

Wiff waff!

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ September 1 2008, 3:30 PM BST

I am dismayed that you have got rid of your high-vis bib avatar N&W. Incidentally, I have heard that construction of the 2012 Olympics will involve thousands of Irish navvies in their Irishman's Ferraris (or JCBs); there is talk it will be called The O' lympics.

Laughing out loud

I'm not that bothered if it's a private room. I like the hustle-bustle of pubs.

Quote: Norton&Wright @ September 1 2008, 3:24 PM BST

Streatham is nice. I met the guitarist out of Mott The Hoople there; he remarked upon my instrument in the toilets.

Ariel Bender?

Quote: Winterlight @ September 1 2008, 6:06 PM BST

I like the hustle-bussell of pubs.

Good for you.

I see what you did there.

Quote: zooo @ August 29 2008, 5:12 PM BST

Ooh!
We will, of course, be asking for embarrassing secrets about Aaron.

Just so you know.

Buy me drinks. I have many to tell.