British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,071

If someone did that on purpose, I will happily kill them with my bare hands.

And a crossbow.

What the f**k was I thinking? I just got in after agreeing to see an exibit at the war museum of Canada about the Nazi's attempt at creating the master race. It was disturbing as hell and I found myself needing a few drinks afterward. 8 bucks for that exhibit and 20 bucks worth of beer to try and forget about it. Ugh....

Quote: Curt @ August 29 2008, 12:57 AM BST

What the f**k was I thinking? I just got in after agreeing to see an exibit at the war museum of Canada about the Nazi's attempt at creating the master race. It was disturbing as hell and I found myself needing a few drinks afterward. 8 bucks for that exhibit and 20 bucks worth of beer to try and forget about it. Ugh....

Yeah well... if Canada would have been more involved...

I'm screwing you all did a part... I guess Errr :P

Actually, Canada DID help. There was a Canadian military hospital near where I grew up.

And Curt, that exhibition sounds fascinating. Do you know if it's on tour or anything?

I've joined Bandage's clan!

bloody hell. Tango girl:P

The 'J' in EllieJP stands for Jodie Marsh.

Anyone For Pork Pie Ice Cream? Sick

Quote: Aaron @ August 29 2008, 8:27 AM BST

Actually, Canada DID help. There was a Canadian military hospital near where I grew up.

And Curt, that exhibition sounds fascinating. Do you know if it's on tour or anything?

Yes Aaron, I'm aware of Canadas part in WW2...

I read someone where Canada was planning to invade American in 1920... god only knows where I read that.

Wohooo... Bandage found the skin colour!

Quote: EllieJP @ August 29 2008, 1:21 PM BST

Wohooo... Bandage found the skin colour!

I love the fact everybody notices when you're orange. Everybody else is bright yellow . . . not a word.

Quote: EllieJP @ August 29 2008, 11:52 AM BST

I've joined Bandage's clan!

The Bandage Clan. Now there's an idea for a cartoon series!

Next. A Brady Bunch style pic with everyone looing up/sideways at each other. ;)

I actually am yellow during summer. But I'll turn a greyish white again over winter. So my avatar is the most accurate skin colour wise, probably.