British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,055

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 25 2008, 5:36 PM BST

Yaaaay! Charly's back too!

Too? Who else was gone?

Argh. Now I missed the whole festival report because of my stupid brother (whenever he calls me to talk about himself, he talks for hours).

*starts catching up*

Festival? *Utterly confuzzled*

Robyn's been at a festival.

Where've you been Charly?

Quote: PhQnix @ August 25 2008, 5:44 PM BST

Robyn's been at a festival.

Where've you been Charly?

Agios Gordis in Corfu. Have spent the last 2 weeks dying of boredom whilst my dad has endless conversations in Greek with Tassos and Photis.(Don't ask)

Quote: Charly @ August 25 2008, 5:48 PM BST

Agios Gordis in Corfu. Have spent the last 2 weeks dying of boredom whilst my dad has endless conversations in Greek with Tassos and Photis.(Don't ask)

Oooo. I went to school with a Fotis. He was a real prick. :)

Quote: Finck @ August 25 2008, 5:49 PM BST

Oooo. I went to school with a Fotis. He was a real prick. :)

How old was he?

Quote: Charly @ August 25 2008, 5:50 PM BST

How old was he?

Born 1982, like me. But I fear there's more than one.

Quote: Finck @ August 25 2008, 5:54 PM BST

Born 1982, like me. But I fear there's more than one.

Oh god. You mean there's..... two?!!!! Gah!

Quote: Charly @ August 25 2008, 5:48 PM BST

Should've come to Reading. Somehow. :D

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 25 2008, 6:02 PM BST

Should've come to Reading. Somehow. :D

Would have been more fun.

And ooh! Ooh! Brandon Flowers was behind us, but sans beard, we didn't realise and so didn't put our fingers on who he was until later! :(

By the way...
I read in todays Daily Mail that some woman called Mariella Frostrup has attacked Have I Got News For You for being "sexist", saying that women are only brought on to be ridiculed by "testostorone fuelled team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton". Piffle!!!!
Who is with me?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 25 2008, 6:20 PM BST

And ooh! Ooh! Brandon Flowers was behind us, but sans beard, we didn't realise and so didn't put our fingers on who he was until later! :(

As in.... The Killers!!!????
What festival? TELL ME!!!!

I went to Reading Weekend! And yes, as in The Killers! And Tom Morrello (sp? name!?) of RatM's girlfriend was camping next to us!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 25 2008, 6:25 PM BST

I went to Reading Weekend! And yes, as in The Killers! And Tom Morrello (sp? name!?) of RatM's girlfriend was camping next to us!

I hate you. Teary
No beard? That's a sin!