British Comedy Guide

Meet the Writers: Kim Griffin Page 2

Bless all your cotton garments. Later this week I will be speaking with... Sootyj. And may God have mercy on us all.

Quote: David Bussell @ August 18 2008, 8:51 AM BST

Bless all your cotton garments. Later this week I will be speaking with... Sootyj. And may God have mercy on us all.

Where is Mr Prolific, by the way?

Also I saw a repeat of the Jimmy Carr/Alan Carr Live At The Apollo on Dave last night, and one of the bulbs in the first O of Apollo had blown. If ever there was a need for Bussell...

Quote: Graham Bandage @ August 18 2008, 10:29 AM BST

I saw a repeat of the Jimmy Carr/Alan Carr Live At The Apollo on Dave last night, and one of the bulbs in the first O of Apollo has blown. If ever there was a need for Bussell...

I must need to eat some brain food/brains. What's with Apllo?

Tut, have you never watched it? Jack Dee used to do it. High-profile stand-ups on stage in front of a massive backdrop with the words Live At The Apollo covered in light bulbs.

I know, but what does the missing 'O' signify?

Quote: David Bussell @ August 18 2008, 10:59 AM BST

I know, but what does the missing 'O' signify?

Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows. Change one bulb, another one blows.

Thanks for clearing that up. I really should pay attention to the things I write.

Quote: David Bussell @ August 18 2008, 11:06 AM BST

Thanks for clearing that up. I really should pay attention to the things I write.

It's just words to you, isn't it? You don't even care what order they're in. :P

I've got some words for you, buddy, but I won't sully my own thread with them.

Laughing out loud

Quote: David Bussell @ August 18 2008, 8:51 AM BST

Really? Superb.