British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 998

Quote: Aaron @ August 12 2008, 12:48 PM BST

Why wouldn't you want to come into this thread?

(No innuendo.)

:O There's ALWAYS an innuendo!

Not this time. Why would you want to avoid this thread? Is it Gavin's sicko mutilation?

Teary Uh-huh.

Quote: Aaron @ August 12 2008, 12:48 PM BST

I really hate the Curb Your Enthusiasm DVDs. WHERE'S THE FUCKING 'PLAY ALL' OPTION?! Angry

What? Play all is the most basic function in the world you sure its not hiding behind Larry's baldy head?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 12 2008, 12:51 PM BST

Teary Uh-huh.

Ignore him. Most people do.

Urgh! Stupid Chinese team! They keep wanting to change the shuttle cock to buy time.

Quote: Gavin @ August 12 2008, 12:53 PM BST

What? Play all is the most basic function in the world you sure its not hiding behind Larry's baldy head?

I'm only up to season three, but so far you have to go into the 'Episode Index', select an episode, then it comes to ANOTHER f**king screen with the episode synopsis (WHY DO I WANT TO KNOW THIS BEFORE I'VE WATCH THE FLIPPING EPISODE?) and it's only here that you can press play and actually watch it.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 12 2008, 12:54 PM BST

Urgh! Stupid Chinese team!

They're commies. Of course they're stupid.

Quote: Aaron @ August 12 2008, 12:55 PM BST

I'm only up to season three, but so far you have to go into the 'Episode Index', select an episode, then it comes to ANOTHER f**king screen with the episode synopsis (WHY DO I WANT TO KNOW THIS BEFORE I'VE WATCH THE FLIPPING EPISODE?) and it's only here that you can press play and actually watch it.

Sounds stupid. Should of just downloaded it.

*dances* We wonnnn!

Quote: Gavin @ August 12 2008, 12:56 PM BST

Sounds stupid. Should of just downloaded it.

Evidently, yes.

I'm glad I bought them for about £2 from a second-hand shop. I'd be f**king pissed if I'd paid full price for this wank.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 12 2008, 12:57 PM BST

*dances* We wonnnn!

Yay. We achieved in yet another pointless sport which no one cares about.

Quote: Aaron @ August 12 2008, 12:58 PM BST

Doesn't that sum the whole Olympics up though?

Quote: Aaron @ August 12 2008, 12:58 PM BST

But we beat them, after they looked down at us the whole time...? Not even a sincere yay...?

Quote: Gavin @ August 12 2008, 12:59 PM BST

Doesn't that sum the whole Olympics up though?

Yes.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 12 2008, 1:00 PM BST

But we beat them, after they looked down at us the whole time...? Not even a sincere yay...?

Not really.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 12 2008, 1:00 PM BST

The best payback story of the Olympics so far is the one about the Chinese Badminton player who was thrown out of the Chinese training squad because they had extrapolated her body height and said she wouldn't become tall enough to compete at an international level.
She now plays for Germany at the Olympics. With one big grin on her face.

Page 999! Yay!

Just a few more posts.