British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 982

Ha!

I will stop at some point.

Quote: Aaron @ August 10 2008, 9:35 PM BST

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I wanna adopt a cat from a rescue centre.

Me too. But it would have to be a kitten.

Quote: zooo @ August 10 2008, 9:37 PM BST

Me too. But it would have to be a kitten.

I think I'd like to adopt a cat with FIV. Take care of it. I was looking on a cat shelter site with a friend last night, and some of the stories were so sad. :(

Maybe a kitty and a older sick cat together. Then you can use the kitten to cheer you up if the sick one makes you sad.

Although the old cat might not like that...

Ha!

(They would of course both have to have FIV though.)

I also saw some stuff about two-faced kitties, and one-eyed kitties, and all sorts.

My cat (who died 7 years ago) was from a cat shelter. He was one year old and quite mad when he came to us (must have lived through a tough first year). It took me ages to make him trust me, but when he finally did he was the best pet imaginable. I still miss him. So maybe it's for the best not to try and replace him.

:(

I miss my first cat. My parents had her before I was born, and she died I think about 6 or 7 years ago. She could actually tell if I wasn't feeling well, and would come and sit with me. I can't really imagine another cat being as nice as she was, but I want to help them all. One day I'd like to open my own sanctuary type place.

Yeah my cat died when I was 19 (I had him since I was 10) and I haven't been able to face having another one since. But I think one day I'd like another kitten. Don't know when though.

Quote: Aaron @ August 10 2008, 9:50 PM BST

One day I'd like to open my own sanctuary type place.

That would be cooool.

:(

I love cats too much to be without one. I'm not sure how I coped at uni!

Quote: zooo @ August 10 2008, 9:54 PM BST

That would be cooool.

:) You could start now by sponsoring a Cat Cabin!

Quote: Aaron @ August 10 2008, 9:42 PM BST

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

This has become a sad thread now. Let's move on.

Here is a funny one to cheer the thread up.

Gun crime is not funny.

:D

His name is Mark and he guards my Jackie annuals.

How about this (for zooo)

Ha!