British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 981

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I know! I've seen that one before! Poor cat!

Quote: Aaron @ August 10 2008, 9:13 PM BST

Time to get rid.

Naah. He does have some valuable qualities despite not being a cat. He even has qualities a cat does not have.

I'll just become ridiculously rich and move to the countryside, where the cats can stay outside or live far away, in the east wing.

Bayern has won after all. That's shit.

Watch "The Cat Returns"! Crazy anime film, about the kingdom of cats. :D

Ohhhhhh, his little face.

I can't stand cats (or dogs for that matter).

But I don't condone this; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7545778.stm

This one made me laugh, just cos of how he's all pressed in the corner.

Quote: Finck @ August 10 2008, 9:22 PM BST

Naah. He does have some valuable qualities despite not being a cat. He even has qualities a cat does not have.

I'll just become ridiculously rich and move to the countryside, where the cats can stay outside or live far away, in the east wing.

Hmm. Yes, well, best you can get, I suppose!

As soon as I'm working again, I'm gonna sponsor a Cat Cabin. :)

Aw! I love that one, Laura!

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 10 2008, 9:23 PM BST

I can't stand cats (or dogs for that matter).

But I don't condone this; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7545778.stm

:O

TearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTearyTeary

This is Ruby Cat:

What's with the writing on these cat pics anyway? Is it a foreign site or something? "I not has a PMS!!!"?

Quote: Aaron @ August 10 2008, 9:28 PM BST

This is Ruby Cat:

Awwwwwww!

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 10 2008, 9:29 PM BST

What's with the writing on these cat pics anyway? Is it a foreign site or something? "I not has a PMS!!!"?

It's (most of the time) meant to be read as if the animal(s) in the picture is saying it. So not perfect English. Kind of child-like.

I wanna take a kitteh to a restaurant.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I wanna adopt a cat from a rescue centre.