British Comedy Guide

PM Ellie Page 5

Quote: Simon Stratton @ July 19 2008, 11:43 PM BST

Me neither - Gavin explained it to me once. I think it means the person is receiving oral sex.

I think it could be. There's also a smiley for giving oral sex.

Unimpressed

Whistling nnocently

Quote: zooo @ July 19 2008, 11:45 PM BST

It's like a wry smile, as if someone just said something at your expense, but it was quite funny so you'll indulge them, but you're not entirely happy about it.

I thought it just meant *unimpressed*

Quote: zooo @ July 19 2008, 11:45 PM BST

It's like a wry smile, as if someone just said something at your expense, but it was quite funny so you'll indulge them, but you're not entirely happy about it.

Like 'touche'?

Why can't there just be a word description that comes up if you hover over a smiley? Someone with a brain should sort this out. *steps back*

It's like internet language - if you don't know what ROFL means you shouldn't be using it etc... geek privilages.

Quote: ian_w @ July 19 2008, 11:41 PM BST

It's this one I don't get -> Unimpressed

It basically means "unimpressed".

Quote: NickTheDon @ July 19 2008, 11:44 PM BST

I didn't have enough earwax to make that sadly, so I made a full size model of a pack of lions eating a zebra carcass in my back garden instead. Especially for Ellie.

LOL.

Quote: PhQnix @ July 19 2008, 11:46 PM BST

I thought it just meant *unimpressed*

Elliot's got it!

First time anyone's ever used that phrase to him, not in regards to an STD.

Quote: Simon Stratton @ July 19 2008, 11:50 PM BST

It's like internet language - if you don't know what ROFL means you shouldn't be using it etc... geek privilages.

Can you see what it is yet?

Quote: Aaron @ July 19 2008, 11:51 PM BST

First time anyone's ever used that phrase to him, not in regards to an STD.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Poor diseased Elliot. :(

He's not a bad person, he just likes girls to have something to remember him by.

Disclaimer: I do not have any STD's, the ladies of the world are free to take a ride on the PhQnix love train without fear of disease. ;)

Edit: That was weird enough to shut you lot up. :P

Quote: PhQnix @ July 20 2008, 12:01 AM BST

Disclaimer: I do not have any STD's, the ladies of the world are free to take a ride on the PhQnix love train without fear of disease. ;)

Edit: That was weird enough to shut you lot up. :P

You really want me to comment again :P

Quote: PhQnix @ July 19 2008, 11:59 PM BST

You finally went to the clinic then?

Quote: Simon Stratton @ July 19 2008, 11:57 PM BST

He's not a bad person, he just likes girls to have something to remember him by.

In fairness most people remember rape anyway...

Quote: Simon Stratton @ July 20 2008, 12:02 AM BST

Yep.

Quote: Simon Stratton @ July 20 2008, 12:02 AM BST

Has his own special wing.