British Comedy Guide

Online/Virtual Friendships/Relationships Page 13

Bollocks! Hello trusty paw. We meet again.

Paw*

Better?

Much!

Quote: zooo @ March 30, 2008, 9:11 PM

Paw*

I thought Aaron wasn't allowed to access peoples accounts?

I was possessed by the spirit of Aaron!

There are worse spirits to be possessed by!

Just.

....Ghengis Khan

Quote: Aaron @ March 31, 2008, 12:00 PM

There are worse spirits to be possessed by!

Major Deja Vu to my absinth bender just then

I think that friends, whether they're online or off are real friendships, to talk to and get to know anyone in any context makes them friends, could you argue the same for pen pals ( whoa! that's going back a bit )
Add to that the possible fact that people are more open with their opinions and feelings online, just as they are when writing letters. This in itself could make it that online friendships are more in-depth and stronger than offline friendships, of course i could be talking absolute tripe.
Hmmmm
I have to go now, the magical giraffe people are knocking at the ceiling.
Byeeeeeeeeee!

Quote: Nobby9360 @ April 2 2008, 4:50 AM BST

Add to that the possible fact that people are more open with their opinions and feelings online, just as they are when writing letters. This in itself could make it that online friendships are more in-depth and stronger than offline friendships

Very wise observation. Especially applicable to us gents, who generally don't forge those kinds of 'deep', 'open' platonic relationships in the real world.

Quote: Aaron @ April 2 2008, 10:50 AM BST

Very wise observation. Especially applicable to us gents, who generally don't forge those kinds of 'deep', 'open' platonic relationships in the real world.

Definatly.

F**king love you Aaron...

definitely* >_<

Quote: Nobby9360 @ April 2 2008, 4:50 AM BST

IAdd to that the possible fact that people are more open with their opinions and feelings online, just as they are when writing letters. This in itself could make it that online friendships are more in-depth and stronger than offline friendships.

So very true. Nice. :)

see? although I may indeed be a bit strange, I can also be quite profound if something tickles me in the right way.