British Comedy Guide

US election 2024 Page 25

As in the UK, the choices for leadership are not outstanding. However, one side's supporters feel they always have to insult the other side to make their point.
It is my opinion that Mr Trump would be a better president than Ms Harris.

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th October 2024, 11:08 AM

Spazoids

You can't use terms like that. How old are you? Twelve? That is definitely politically incorrect. You need educating.

Donald Trump blasted after several videos surfaced on social media, showing that Swastika flags flown during Trump boat parade in Jupiter, Florida on Sunday.

Nazi c**t

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 14th October 2024, 2:59 PM

As in the UK, the choices for leadership are not outstanding. However, one side's supporters feel they always have to insult the other side to make their point.

Both sides do that I think and you can blame that on the politicians themselves, and the media, all chances of vaguely reasonable arguments between opposing political sides were made obsolete long ago

Who knows, he does have more experience of Presidenting so maybe

As he cosies up to Putin. That is the most dangerous thing in the world right now.

Certain idiots seem to think it would be amusing if this dickhead wins

A former top general in Donald Trump's administration "warned former colleagues" about the Republican presidential nominee's temperament and called him a "total fascist."

Former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley was quoted in Bob Woodward's upcoming book, War, as saying Trump is "the most dangerous person ever," who could not control his authoritarian tendencies while in the White House.

"I had suspicions when I talked to you about his mental decline and so forth, but now I realize he's a total fascist," Milley told Woodward, reported The Guardian. "He is now the most dangerous person to this country."

Anyone who thinks it will be amusing if trump wins- is an utter moron

So on;y one choice or you are a moron.

What's so good about Harris, apart from not being Trump.
Because that seems to be her only selling point.

Sorry , did you miss the words "top general" and "fascist" ??

Read it back again slowly

Even his own VP said he is "America's Hitler"

"I can't stomach Trump," Vance said in an interview with NPR, when describing why he would vote for a third-party candidate. "I think that he's noxious and is leading the white working class to a very dark place."

He even considered voting for Hillary Clinton over Trump: "I think there's a chance, if I feel like Trump has a really good chance of winning, that I might have to hold my nose and vote for Hillary Clinton."

You're nuts.

He's stopped telling fibs at his rallies now anyway.Or saying anything at all,just jigging about a bit to music.
I think all politicians should be doing this.Well done Donald.

Quote: Chappers @ 14th October 2024, 6:57 PM

You can't use terms like that. How old are you? Twelve? That is definitely politically incorrect. You need educating.

Very true.

You've not given a single positive reason to explain this either.

One side? Are you kidding? You do this yourself!
Harris is the only sane, intelligent, non-racist candidate available. She supports a woman's right to abortion, has sensible economic policies and respects the rule of law and democratic election results.

Quote: stonecoldsteveaustin @ 15th October 2024, 8:29 PM

He's stopped telling fibs at his rallies now anyway.

He really hasn't.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 14th October 2024, 11:51 PM

Who knows, he does have more experience of Presidenting so maybe

Except he was a disaster.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th October 2024, 9:14 AM

As he cosies up to Putin. That is the most dangerous thing in the world right now.

Very true.

With inflation at a three year low today (thanks Sir Keir)

The sweaty tangerine f**kwit had this gem of brilliance when questioned about US inflation (also coming down- thanks Joe)

"Look, the interest rate hasn't come down very much and you have this - uh. You make donuts. You have the stoves. You have the this. Everything has evolved," Trump said

Gormless f**king idiot

Quote: Chappers @ 14th October 2024, 6:57 PM

I notice you haven't reacted to the unacceptable language you used Lofthouse.

Surely you can see by his constant vitriolic rantings, etiquette is not his forte.