British Comedy Guide

US election 2024 Page 24

Bill Clinton...

"you're going to have a hard time believing this, but so help me, I triple-checked it. Since the end of the Cold War in '89, America has created about 51 million new jobs. I swear I checked this 3 times. Even I couldn't believe it. What's the score? Democrats 50 million, GOP 1 million"

Quote: lofthouse @ 11th October 2024, 6:05 PM

Bill Clinton...

"you're going to have a hard time believing this, but so help me, I triple-checked it. Since the end of the Cold War in '89, America has created about 51 million new jobs. I swear I checked this 3 times. Even I couldn't believe it. What's the score? Democrats 50 million, GOP 1 million"

As Mandy Rice-Davies once said...

But in his case, it's much easier to verify.

Now that utter f**king spazoids in the Republican Party claim that Biden and co are creating these massive hurricanes - meteorologists in America are receiving death threats from trumps thicker than dog shit cultists

F**k me tender

Yeah global warming- that's crazy made up nonsense

But the American government creating hurricanes and sending them into Republican voting states? Yeah that's actually a thing?

F**king stupid morons

Trumps turned into a Bro recently as he tries to woo voters in what they call the Manosphere

Although he won't do the fistbump due to his tiny hands

It would be nice to see Trump win and become president 'again if only to see some people implode.
Go on Donald.

Yup.

Spazoids

Thick moronic f**king scumbags

I see your debating skills have improved.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th October 2024, 9:38 AM

It would be nice to see Trump win and become president 'again if only to see some people implode.
Go on Donald.

"From the people who brought you Brexit..."

The USA elections?

No.
Your sentiment.

8 years and counting, we'll still shoehorn it in at any given opportunity.
It's like an old music hall joke, constantly repeated to the point it has no meaning.

And I hear this morning that another person was found at a Trump rally with guns, false documents and false plates on his car.
Was he there to cheer him on?

Yes.

Speaking for the first time following his arrest, Miller denied planning to assassinate Mr Trump, saying he kept firearms in his car to protect against death threats.

"I've literally never even shot a gun in my life," he told Southern California News Group. "I don't know anything about guns."

He went on to say: "I'm an artist, I'm the last person that would cause any violence and harm to anybody."

He said the accusations were "complete bulls***".

Miller later told Fox that he was "100% a Trump supporter".

And you suck it in like oxygen.

And you want the most powerful country in the world to be run by a convicted criminal that openly brags that he can just go up to any woman he chooses and grab them by the vagina

So who is the bigger idiot?